Chapter 2

Alison came over and tapped on the window. I rolled the window down and we said our goodbyes.

I watched as Jimmy hugged Tess and walked off. Tess quickly got into the car.

"Jimmy's amazing!" She squealed.

"So who was that guy you were with?" She said, seeming less excited.

"His name was Brayden. He gave me his number." I said, trying to not make a big deal out of it.

"Ew. Don't text him. He seemed like a slime-ball. You should just forget about him." She said when we got out of the parking lot.

Maybe I should just forget about him. He seemed like trouble. But part of me wanted something new. Why should I listen to Tess? Why should she be the only one happily with a boyfriend? I've decided I'm gonna call him when I get home.

"Bye Tess." I said as I got out of her car.

I walked up to my front door and unlocked the it. It was eleven thirty so everyone should be in bed by now.

When I walked up to my room I grabbed my phone from on top of my dresser and put Brayden into my contacts.

Should I text him now? Should I just wait?

I ran downstairs to grab something to eat and then decided not to bother him tonight.

I laid down on my bed and thought about what happened tonight. I couldn't believe I danced like that. What does he think of me? What do other people think about me now?

Wait, none of those people know me. Why should I care about what they think?

I couldn't stop thinking about Brayden long enough to fall asleep. At about three a.m. I finally fell asleep.

"Wake up, Charlotte!" My younger sister, Zoe, yelled close to my ear.

I smacked her on her head, "Get out!" I said as I pulled my pillow over my head. She walked out and slammed the door. Zoe is 13 and acts nothing like a teen. She never sleeps in, she never wants to have fun, she has many friends but she never really does anything with them. She's kind of like me but I'm not that boring.

I laid in bed for another hour, on my iPhone, scrolling though Tumblr and Instagram.

When I finally got out of bed my mom and sister had left to who knows where. I poured a bowl of cereal and sat in front of the tv.

Nothing was on so I got back on Tumblr. Then I remembered last night.

I had to text him.

Message from me:

Hey, it's Charlotte. From the concert last night.

Message from Brayden:

Hey! I thought you would never text. Are you doing anything today?

Message from me:

No I don't think so.

Message from Brayden:

Cool can I pick you up in an hour?

Message from me:

Yeah sure

I gave him my address, then texted my mom and told her I was going out with a friend for a little bit. She usually didn't care, as long as I was home by ten since I had school the next day.

I ran upstairs and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a white t-shirt and a pair of converse. I curled my long hair and when I finally finished, Brayden pulled up. I grabbed my phone and wallet and ran out of the house.

I opened up the car door and sat down into the passenger seat. I looked over to Brayden and he gave me another one of his angelic smiles.

•A/N• I hope you guys like this... I'll try hard to put up a new chapter everyday but idk how well that will work. If you really like this vote, comment, or fan to let me know how you feel! :)