Chapter 14

"Come on!" He said, pulling me out if bed. "We are going to an amazing party! They only have these concerts like every two years."

I got up and pulled on some clean shorts and a tee. We both hopped out my window and into his car. I was stumbling around since I had just gotten up and Brayden didn't even help.

By the time we got to the location of the party I was awake and the sun had started to come up. The place we came to was almost a desert. But there were big white tent like shelters set up. So many people where already here and probably have been here for a while. Music was blasting and the air smelt like alcohol and smoke. We started to walk into the crowd. I tried to keep up with Brayden but he wasn't paying any attention to me. He was amazed by everything it seemed.

Multiple guys, and girls, had grabbed me while I was trying to follow Brayden. I called Brayden's name a couple times but he seemed like he was trying to lose me.

He led us into a tent that was as big as a house and the walls kept the inside dark. There were strobe lights and colored lights flashing. So many people were jumping around and I then I realized I didn't see Brayden anymore.

I started trying to look at everyone's faces, just trying to find him. Some people smiled when I looked at them, some gave me dirty looks. Others tried to pull me into them. One guy almost kissed me. And that's when I found Brayden. He wasn't the guy that almost kissed me. He was the guy behind him. Making out with a tall, skinny, dark haired girl.

When Brayden saw that I was looking at him he smiled. Not just a normal smile. This smile was a grim, scary, devil like smile. Like he wanted me to see this. Like he brought me here just to do this to me.

I tried to get away but the room seemed to be getting more and more crowded. When I finally found the exit I burst out of the tent and the sun blinded me. I got a couple feet beside the doorway and fell onto my butt and started crying.

I knew he was trouble. I knew it from the second I saw him at the club. So I guess shame on me now. He took me to places I've never been. Now I'm lying on the ground of some wild party in some city I don't know.

Eventually I got up because people were staring and I started walking I walked away from all the people. I kept wiping tears from my eyes that blurred my vision. I took off the dog tags Brayden put on me the night at the movies. I threw them but they didn't go far.

I sat down for a break because my legs were hurting and I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to police around me, trying to wake me up.