Chapter 10

Brayden opened his door and a smell of cigarettes and cologne overpowered my nose. It was dark until he found the light switch, but it was still dim. It was one big room with a bed and a tv. Then there was another doorway that was probably the kitchen. And then a a room with a shut door that was probably the bathroom.

Brayden led me to his bed and sat down.

"Sit down." He said, patting the next to him.

I hopped on the bed and lied my head down on his pillow. I still felt like I was going to throw up.

"I still don't feel good." I said to Brayden.

"I'm sorry, babe. Come here." He said, putting his arms around me.

Brayden tilted my head up to his. He gently touched his lips to mine. He tasted like alcohol but I'm sure I did too. As we went on our kissing grew more violent. He would bite my lip and I would pull at his shaggy dark brown hair. He began to take off his thin concert t shirt and got me out of my tank top. His warm, tan body pressed against my pale, shaking one. He pulled me on top of him and fumbled with my bra clasp. I quickly tried to roll over and have him on top of me.

He gave in and rolled on top of me. Somehow he managed to get off his skinny jeans. Having only dark blue boxers left on. His body wasn't muscular but he was in shape. He had an amazing V-line. Our hip bones grinded together as we squirmed around. How could something I knew was wrong feel so right? I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I wanted him. Brayden's fingers went down to the button of my jean shorts.

"Don't." I said in between our kissing.

"Do you want this or not?" He asked me, pulling his lips away from mine.

"I do, Brayden! I really do. But..." I said trailing off.

He sat up on the bed.

"I'm really sorry. Maybe another night. I just don't feel good and-" he cut me off.

"Whatever. Don't worry about it." He tossed me my shirt and covered me up with a comforter then walked into the kitchen.

I lied there for a couple minutes, thinking about what I did.

"Brayden." I said.

He stuck his head out to see me.

"Can you lay with me?" I asked him.

"Um, I'm actually gonna go out for a little bit."

"You have to take me home!"

"I will hen I get back. I'm just gonna hang with the guys for a little bit. I'll be back." Then he walked out the door.

I sat up in the bed, wanting to run after him. But I didn't.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on warm water in the sink. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what I was seeing. My hair was half the length it used to be. And the tips of my blonde hair were now a shade of pink!

I turned off the sink and turned on the shower. I stripped off the rest of my clothes and got in. I grabbed Brayden's little travel size bottle of shampoo and began to wash my hair. I washed it two times the got out of the shower and wrapped it up with a towel. I dried myself off and put my clothes back on. After a couple of minutes of wondering around the apartment I took off the tool and combed though my hair with my fingers. Still pink.

I crawled back into the bed and tried to wait for Brayden to return. But I eventually couldn't stay awake any longer and fell asleep.

When I woke up I pulled out my phone. It was already noon!

I quickly sat up. I heard the shower running so it must be Brayden. I was so mad. Why didn't he take me home? My mom is going to kill me!

I heard the shower turn off. I stood up and headed for the bathroom.

•A/N- Hope you guys like the new chapter. Please vote, comment, and become my fan!••