Chapter 7

"I need to be back home around eight like normal. Then you can pick me up around eleven, my mom should be asleep by then." I said to Brayden as the speed of his car increased.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. He just looked over at me and gave me one of his smiles. Whenever he smiled at me like that I couldn't say anything more. He took my breath away. I knew this was probably bad. I'm sure I liked him way more than he liked me.

Brayden stopped at a small gas station to fill up his car. I got out of the car and sat against the outside next to him. He took his long arm and wrapped it around my waist. I nuzzled my face into his shirt that smelt strongly of his cologne covering up smoke.

He pulled out a cigaret and lit up. "Want one?" He asked jokingly.

"I'm not ready to die." I said, making a disgusted face when he puffed smoke in my direction.

When he finished his cancer stick and pumping the gas he grabbed my hand and we walked into the gas station.

"Want anything?" He said looking at the drinks.

I grabbed a coke out of the fridge. Brayden pulled out a Monster. While we were walking up to the register I saw Brayden grab a candy bar and casually put it into his pocket.

"Brayden!" I said under my breath.

"It will be ok. Are you gonna rat me out?" He said laughing. He paid for the gas and our drinks and we walked back out to the car.

"You've never stolen anything?" He said, teasing me.

"Not from a store!"

"Wow, Charlotte. You need to live more. Get out more. Stick with me and we'll have some fun." Then we hopped into his car and started driving again.

••A/N•• Sorry this was a really short chapter. I'll try to make the next one longer. Comment, vote, become a fan. Make me happy :)