𝟏.

𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
➪ 𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃.

$$$$$

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎..

Thirteen year old Zyair heard crying as he woke up from his long slumber. Two doctors, Sherry—whom is his grandmother, and his uncle mark had their back facing him.

Zyair was beyond confused. He looked down and saw he was in a hospital gown with his arm wrapped in bandage wraps. He couldn't remember how he ended up in this predicament or why he was in so much pain— not just because of his arm but his heart also ached.

He held onto his chest to try to stop the 'heart burn' he was experiencing.

He soon realized he was in too much pain to keep moving his body so he turned over on his side and closed his eyes, hoping a wave of sleep flowed over him.

It didn't work.

He tried again, but this time clenching his eyes shut. Zyair waited for what felt like hours, but what really was two minutes, still nothing happened.

He slowly sat up in the bed, carefully making as little noise as possible so he wouldn't gain the attention of the other people in the room.

His body ached as he struggled to sit up straight. Zyair wanted to go back to sleep so his body didn't ache.

He needed to go back to sleep.

Zyair clenched his eyes shut and hoped what he was about to do would work so he wouldn't have to suffer the consequences from his uncle mark.

He flew to the side and banged his head on the metal railing supporting him and the bed he was in. As quick as he thought of this plan, the quicker he regretted it because that instantly caught everyone's attention.

His Grandmothers face was red and puffy from crying. Zyair didn't care about the pain he caused his grandmother. If anything, he wanted to see her in the worst pain for what she made him and his sisters go through.

Sherry hated to see Zyair like this. She regretted everything she did in the past because her actions affected Zyair and his sisters. She didn't know half of the stuff they went through tho. All she knows is that they were out on the streets.

Zyair's gaze quickly went to uncle mark. He was glad the doctors were there and that he was in the hospital so uncle mark wouldn't do anything.

"You're awake" One of the doctors smiled proudly and walked up to Zyair.

"We almost lost hope." The other doctor chuckled.

Zyair sensed something was off because that wasn't something you should tell a child.

As the room went quiet, the pain Zyair felt came back all at once hitting him like a truck. He instantly fell back down onto the bed and tried to not let his adrenaline get the best of him.

It did tho.

He quickly unwrapped the bandages that was on his arm and dug his nails into the cut. The doctors rushed over with wide eyes and tried to stop him.

Zyair groaned in pain but kept trying to re open the stitched up cut. The more buffer doctor grabbed both his hands and pinned him down while the other doctor ran out the room.

"Stop trying to hurt yo damn self, you see the situation we in now." Uncle mark said angrily.

Sherry had walked out the room and sat down in one of the chairs neatly lined up along the wall in front of the room Zyair was in.