15

Zyair White
Orlando, Florida

$$$$$

"Mhm." Zyair nodded at Nahde as she spoke. "But i don't want her to feel like i'm being fake or messy, you know?"

"Mhm."

"You gon keep saying mhm or you actually listening to me?"

He smiled down at her as she held a pouted expression on her face "I'm listening."

Zyair was at Nahdes house since her roommate was out with her boyfriend. Nahde was venting to him but Zyair was slightly agitated. It's been about a month since him and Nahde started talking and she completely broke him out of habits he wasn't aware he was doing.

Zyair constantly woke up to smoke so he could keep himself calm throughout the day but once Nahde spent the night she stopped him from doing so. He was frustrated and couldn't go back to sleep or get his day started.

Nahde came over a week straight since that night to help him withdraw from the horrible habit. Zyair still smoke of course, but only towards the end of the day. Nahde made sure of it.

However, he felt like she was overstepping by trying to make him stop taking percs. He didn't tell her about him doing it of course, but it was kind of obvious to Nahde.

Zyair took pills whenever he felt like it, he didn't see a problem with it but Nahde did. She seen him as an addict but didn't want to tell him that.

Zyair didn't like how she made him uncomfortable about his situation at times but was still kinda glad somebody cared for him.

Zyair looked down at his phone to check the time then got up. "I gotta go though, i forgot i had plans." He said before leaning down to give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Where you going? and plans with who?" She asked looking up at him through her lashes. Zyair leaned down and pecked her lips.

Nahde softly smiled. It was the first time they kissed and he did it so unexpectedly.

"You beautiful, Nahde." He honestly loved complimenting her. To him, she was the prettiest girl he'd ever met.

She smiled and looked away from him. "Thank you."

"I'm going to Kyia house and plans with E3 nem."

"Oh, you gon come back after?"

"yea." Zyair pulled up his pants and walked towards her room door.

"Alright." Nahde said walking behind him so she could lock up.

Zyair walked down stairs and instantly went out the front door. He was supposed to leave an hour ago but he knew how sad she got whenever he left. Zyair was the clingy type so he spent most of his time with her, he only seen E3 and fat once since he started talking to Nahde. He hadn't seen Kyia or Kimora at all.

He loved spending time with Nahde, He just hated he had to think about something before doing it, since he barely smoked anymore he was always agitated, so to prevent himself from yelling or getting mad at Nahde.. he took his time when doing or saying certain things.