𝟕.

𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

➪ 𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃.

$$$$$

Things have been weird between Imani and Zyair since that day they kissed— well, to Imani, things have been weird.

On the other hand, Zyair couldn't care less about the kiss. He thought of it as a simple kiss. He did, however, want to kiss her again. He decided against it; he could tell that she didn't like the kiss due to the fact that she'd jumped away from him.

Instead of overthinking the situation he shrugged it off, not letting it bother him and moved on.

Imani and Zyair sat on opposite couches as everyone else rambled on about something.

She zoned them out and kept making slick glances at Zyair. She lived a very non sexual life so the 'butterfly effect" was new to her. She didn't really feel any butterflies while with milky.

She didn't understand why she'd let Zyair feel on her boobs, she felt very easy letting him do that. she wanted him to know that she's not easy, smoking just really influenced her decision.

Milky then wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Imani realized that was his favorite thing to do. He literally wanted Imani to live in his skin.

Zyair ignored the interaction and got the bag of weed off the coffee table and started rolling a blunt. He tried his best to stay away from perks but he couldn't help but to start taking them again.

He loved taking perks and smoking. It's what gets him through the day.

Imani snapped out of her gaze on smiley when she heard Fats and Kimora arguing.

"Youn get shit I be saying cuh." Fat sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"How I don't be listening to anything you say! I heard you, you just not listening to what the fuck I be saying!" Kimora yelled in his face.

"See look, Ian say youn be listening; I said you don't understand the shit I be telling you. It go to the back of yo mind."

"So help me understand, since I apparently don't ever get what you saying!" Kimora was clearly angry at Fat for whatever reason. Imani was confused because she didn't understand how she missed their conversation escalate.

Zyair sat slouched on the couch and lit the blunt he had rolled up. Fat and Kimora got into it every other day so this was something normal for everyone. Everyone except Imani.

Everyone knew to stay quiet in a situation like this. Imani's gaze fell onto Kyia and E3. Kyia sat with one of her legs on E3s legs. It was something they normally did but E3 was oblivious to it.

Milky stayed silent and rested his head on Imani's shoulder, watching as the situation took place.

"You just wanna argue and ian finna do that witchu today, baby." Fat was fed up and everyone in the room could tell. Lately he hasn't been all lovey dovey with Kimora and she noticed, so she tried talking to him about it but her insecurities made her think he was cheating so the conversation soon turned into an argument.

"I don't want to argue with you, I just want you to talk to me, you always doing this." She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch.

"I can never talk to you cause you always think i'm lying. I show you everyday that I love you but you can't accept that and want to argue with me everyday. I'm tired of that shit, mora."