𝟖.

𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

➪ 𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃.

$$$$$

"Girl she found herself trying to check me. How you mad at me cus yo nigga gay? And I wasn't the one doing the sucking." Poppa spoke about the situation that occurred only an hour ago.

Imani only nodded her head in understanding. What poppa was saying came through one ear and left out another, She wasn't paying any attention to him. Her mind was on Smiley. She hadn't talked to him in days.

She was mad at him because of the whole fat walking in on them thing and he didn't tell her sooner, she also wanted to distance herself because she didn't really know him, yet she's done more with him then anybody she's ever talked to.

"You still thinkin bout that nigga?" Poppa said knowing he was on her mind.

"He probably think i'm easy and just want a quick fuck." Imani had a bad habit of getting in her head but she always ended up being right.

"Probably, I mean you did say he acted like it was a normal thing that always occurred when that boy walked in on yall." Poppa shrugged.

Imani noted what he said and sat back in the passenger seat as poppa drove them to his house.

On the other hand, Zyair found himself outside the usual corner store him and fat always post up at.

"Nah, she straight." Fats said to the man who walked up to him.

He was trying to see if fats would be cool with him talking to Kimora since they don't talk anymore.

"I thought you said y'all was done though?" Zyair wasn't the type to get in peoples business because he hated kiss and tell ass niggas but fat was like a brother to him.

"Ain't been but a week since y'all last spoke." E3 butted in.

"Nah, we done but she still text me n shit tryna check up onna nigga." Fats shrugged. He honestly wasn't trying to talk to Kimora at all and lost most of the feelings he had towards her.

"Ian got no prollem with her but, I wouldn't say I still love her."

"So youn think y'all gon talk at all?" E3 questioned.

Fats only shook his head and hit the blunt he had in his hand. Zyair shook his head and took a sip of the drink he had in his hand.

"All this just because y'all got in a li argument." Zyair sighed he hated to see Kimora looking like she was about to cry anytime Fat came around. He knew Fat still had some type of feelings towards her but he didn't want to admit it.

"It's not cause of that. It's because of the constant arguing, sometimes I just want to be up under her cause I was goin through something but instead she want to argue, that's puttin mo' stress on me. Seewhatumsayin?"

Zyair only nodded and took the blunt from him. He remembered when Fat came to his door and asked for some of the percs he be taking. Zyair knew Fat was in a bad place because he was the main one trying to get zyair off the percs. He felt bad for giving Fat the percs but he thought it'd be just for that day. That day turned into a week, and every day Fat was popping a perc.

Zyair wanted to be there for his brother but he was honestly fucked up himself and needed somebody to heal him, therapy didn't work so he went about his own route.

"Wassa" Smiley and E3 greeted the girls that walked past them and into the store.

Poppa and Imani pulled up to the store to get some snacks before the went to his house. Imani looked up to see Smiley handing a blunt to E3 and then taking a sip of his drink.