𝟔.

𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

➪ 𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃.

$$$$$

"How you gon help me?"

"Excuse me?" The lady asked.

"How are you going to help me? I'm posed to just tell you all my problems and whatchu gon do? give me advice? be a shoulder I can lean on?"

"Well Mr. White my job is to-"

"Listen and tell me the shit I already know. 'take meds, be patient, count to ten, take a breather' I did. Ain't shit help. So what are you going to do to change my depression Ms. Reyez? you gon tell me to smile? to be kind? to be happy? go out and have fun? cause ion wanna hear that bullshit." Zyair slouched in the couch across from Ms.Reyez. He looked at her with a blank expression as she looked back at him with a smile that soon went into a aggravated expression.

"Mr. White all i'm trying to do is help you."

"Do you have depression?" She looked a little surprised by the question. She stared at him for a while before answering.

"No. but i-"

"Ain't no but, how is a person without depression gon tell me how to deal with it? youn sound right."

Ms. Reyez sighed before taking a long breather.

"Let me tell you something, since you walked through that door you been talking bout how youn want to be here. Leave. Im not forcing yo ass to stay, either way im getting paid for this session. You can either sit there and complain or you can listen to what the fuck I have to say Mr.White." She sighed before running her hand down her face. She grabbed a file from off of the coffee table set in the middle of them, opening it and looking through the papers.

"Now, from my understanding, your parents died in a house fire, you've been taking care of your siblings since you were thirteen even though you had a grandmother, you dropped out of school at 17 and the only family you have is your siblings, your uncle, your cousin and your grandmother. Am I correct?"

Zyair stayed silent, slightly surprised at her change in attitude.

"Okay, since you've talked up most of our session the only thing I can tell you is that it's not good to build up inner emotions. We need to build a mutual relationship, In two weeks tops, you should be able to tell me about anything on your mind. You're expected to go into details about how certain things made you feel so i can get an idea of why you did the things you did."

"You're homework is to go home and think of a moment that made you genuinely happy. If you're out with friends do not force yourself to be happy. If you're not feeling up to part it's okay to walk away. Once you're alone think about why you were feeling the way you were. An-" Ms. Reyez was interrupted by the timer going off.

"Well i'm afraid that's all the time we have for today." She stood up and walked him to the door.

Zyair walked out and glared at Zyona. He didn't know how she came up with the money to get him a therapist but she did.

Zyona spotted the smile on Ms. Reyes's face and happily got up from out of her chair and walked over to Zyair. "How'd it go? We coming back for another session or what?"

"No."

Zyona looked over at Ms.Reyez as she continued smiling. "We'll have regular sessions on Mondays and Thursdays at 1:30pm." She turned around and went back into her room.

Zyair sped walked out the building not wanting to be there anymore, he didn't understand how venting to someone about his problems was going to help him, nor did he care.