𝟏𝟐.

𝐃𝐞'𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

$$$$$

Fat looked up from his phone and watched Kimora exit the bathroom. He couldn't lie and say he wasn't disappointed in himself, because he was. He expected to move on with his life— without Kimora in it but he couldn't watch her in another niggas arms.

Kimora was giving him the silent treatment even though she occasionally glanced at him, hoping he'd say something to her.

Fat got up and yawned, stretching and rubbing his belly. Something he usually did before leaving the house, so Kimora knew he was taking her home soon.

When she came back here, he slept on the floor and she, in the bed. To say she didn't feel like crying would be a lie.

"De'kari?" Kimora shyly spoke to him for the first time since she'd been there.

"Hmm? whatchu ready? we leaving in 5 minutes."

"Umm no, I wanted to talk about us."

He never responded so Kimora decided to just blurt out how she felt while she could.

"I'm sorry for how i treated you throughout or relationship and i know i took you for granted. I honestly think it's better now that we're not together because I honestly don't deserve you, which is why i always started an argument with you or accused you of things— it was to push you away.

And i'm so so sorry for treating you like that." She paused trying to swallow her tears but she couldn't talk without choking over them.

De'Kari felt bad for her but he didn't want to let it show.

"I know i'm never there for you, an-and i noticed you've been hanging around Smiley a lot. And i'm really not trying to get in your business or anything be-because it not my place anymore

and i'm sorry for making you feel as if you had to break up with me so you could be at peace finally
a-and—" She tried to slow her talking down, but she honestly wanted to let out all her tears.

De'Kari sat on the bed and pulled her between his legs. He stared at her for a bit but then started to feel guilty he put her through so much pain.

He pulled her on his lap and let her bury her face in his neck. "Breathe, baby. say watchu gotta say, ian mad atchu."

She silently cried in fats neck a little before lifting her head up and looking him in the eye so she could watch his reaction.

"I know what smiley does, I know about his addiction to percs and lean."

De'Kari smacked his teeth and looked away. Kimora quickly grabbed his face with both of her hands, forcing him to look at her.

"De'Kari you may hate me, but please promise me, you're not doing that. It's too late to help smiley, he's too far in. Please don't do it Kari."

"Ion hate you, mama." Was all he said before removing her hands off his face.

"So you're doing it?"