𝟗.

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕y
𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
➪𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

$$$$$

"Hello." Imani smiled and waved at Zyona, one of Smiley little sisters. "Hey." she responded going into the kitchen as Imani eyed the coffee table in front of her not knowing what to do.

Imani then shifted her gaze to the door once she heard a sudden knock. She sat still on the couch not wanting to answer the door because it wasn't her house. "Smiley, somebody at the door!" Zyona yelled from in the kitchen. Imani was glad she called smiley because she didn't know why he left her downstairs on the couch by herself.

She soon heard footsteps tapping the stairs and Smiley appeared. "Niggas don't know how to get doors na?" Smiley questioned with a mug on his face. Imani didn't know why she felt tension in the house, but she did know she wanted to go home.

Imani peaked over at the smiley as he opened the door and then quickly slammed it. "C'mon." He looked at Imani and nodded towards the stairs. She quickly got up due to her feeling uncomfortable and wanting to tell poppa to pick her up.

The person behind the door knocked again but not a calm knock, this time they banged on the door causing zyona to groan and open the door.

Imani followed behind smiley as he went upstairs but glanced back at another girl coming through. She looked a lot like Zyona but at the same time she didn't. Behind her was an elderly looking lady causing Imani to scrunch her face up in confusion. She hoped he didn't bring her here to meet his mother.

Imani observed the hallway upstairs and followed smiley to the room all the way to the back. In the hallway though, there was another opening that would lead them to a den, she decided to give herself a tour later.

"Did you bring me here to meet your parents?" Imani asked Smiley the question that had been lingering around in her head. "Fuck I look like letting you meet my parents?" Zyair scrunched his face up, even though his parents were dead he wouldn't let her meet them, especially since she'd damn near let him fuck every time they seen each-other. He didn't know anything about her but he didn't want to judge. Maybe she's had a rough past and needed sexual release?

"You didn't have to say it like that.." Imani balled her face up, confused on how someone who was just sweet and understanding an hour ago could turn mean.

"Jit ion know you from a can of paint why would I let you meet my parents? think." He said standing up and going inside his bathroom to pop a perc.

"Can you take me home? I'm ready to go." Imani was now fed up with his attitude and hungry, she regretted giving Poppa her snacks.

"Uba" Zyair shrugged coming out of the bathroom. He sighed and threw himself onto the bed then went on his phone.

"Why would you bring me here if you weren't going to take me home? Ian do shit to you and i'm not the bitch to play wi-"

"Man shut that shit up." Zyair glanced at her then went back to scrolling down his twitter timeline, she didn't cuss so smiley didn't know why she was cussing now.

Imani nodded and walked out of his room. She went downstairs and prayed to God everyone down stairs wouldn't say anything to her.