𝟏𝟏.

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕y
𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
➪𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

$$$$$.

"Mm mm." Imani shook her head and leaned back once she seen Milky trying to give her a kiss.

"Why you playing?"

Imani looked at Kimora who was sitting on the couch across from them and they both laughed.

"Why you playing with my friend as if youn know he feeling you." Kimora smirked asking Imani.

Imani rolled her eyes and tried to ignore her as Milky kept staring at the side of her face. Her and Kimora had become extremely close over the past few days, she didn't know how it happened but it did.

"If youn get the fuck back, I know sum." Imani mugged Milky who was leaning in to kiss her cheek. She really made herself comfortable around the friend group. They were her second family and she now understood why Kyia always hung with them.

"Don't be talking to my friend like that." Kyia laughed as she leaned on E3 who was deep in his phone.

"Y'all know he sensitive." She pouted cooing at Milky who smacked his teeth causing the girls to laugh again.

Poppa was never around anymore. He was always hanging out with his "Man" so imani found it nice to have friends outside of Poppa.

She's never really seen Lucky much either but she shrugged it off.

Imani felt herself becoming slightly hungry but she was really trying to save money so she didn't want anything expensive. She decided on just going to the store.

"Y'all wanna walk with me to the-"

"Yeah." Milky quickly answered.

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. "KYIA AND KIMORA do y'all want to walk with me to the store?" she emphasized their names making it clear to Milky that she didn't want to be around him.

Kimora nodded and got up but when imani looked at kyia she nodded towards E3 letting her get the hint that she wanted to be around him.

E3 barley showed that he wanted her so she didn't know why Kyia always did above and beyond to get his attention.

Kimora and Kyia walked out of the house and headed towards the store. it was two streets over so it wasn't a far walk. She just hoped she didn't run into anybody because she was in her nobody gon see her attire.

She wore kimora's joggers and hoodie. She recently stayed the night at her house but she brung no clothes so she borrowed some of hers.

She never ended up giving her the clothes back because they were just so comfortable.

"I hope all them niggas not at that store." Kimora rolled her eyes as her and Imani turned the corner.

Imani rolled her eyes and looked at Kimora sarcastically. "Girl you know you want to see Fat at the store."

Kimora slickly smiled knowing it was true but she tried to hide it.

"But it's like i know he don't miss me but i'm really trying to get him too." Her voice softened and Imani stopped walking to look at her friend sideways.

"If you know he don't miss you why cry over him? Move on, once you move on he'll see what he lost was good and he won't take you for granted." Imani tried to keep it as short as she could but she really had a lot to say on the situation.

Kimora furrowed her eyebrows and stared at Imani. "I feel like you got more to say."

"I'm happy he left." Imani blurted out and Kimora mugged her.