𝟏𝟎.

𝚉𝚢𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎
𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

$$$$$

"Merch ian gon make it." Imani walked from out of the bathroom to Zyairs room. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with a head set on.

"Nigga, merch it!" Zyair raised his voice into the microphone of his head set. He was so focused on the game he was playing, he didn't notice Imani walked back in.

Imani reached over and grabbed her phone from off of the night stand, seeing that is was 12 in the afternoon.

"K DEN NIGGA, GIMME MY FUCKIN MONEY!" Zyair jumped up from the bed and yelled at the tv.

Imani was hungry but she didn't want to be a bother.

"You beat me in madden twice, the fuck is you sayin jit." Zyair scrunched his face up. "Niggas don't even play madden no mo."

Imani knew if she didn't say nothing she would've starved until he took her home, so she walked up to him and stood in front of the tv.

"I'm hungry." She said shyly looking at the ground.

"Whatchu want to eat?" Imani shrugged in the mood for anything.

"Man fuck you, bum ass nigga! Ion wanna hear shit from you till you pay me my money!" Zyair yelled into the mic. He pushed one side of his headphones to the back of his ear and grabbed his phone off the bed.

"Y'all got so-"

"Hollup." Zyair interrupted Imani. He didn't have any ill intention behind what he just said but Imani took it as him being rude.

"Yea ight, keep talkin dat." Zyair smacked his teeth and threw his phone to the far end of his bed.

"Man she'll beat yo bitch ass, move roun fo I have ha do yo hoe dirty."

Imani scrunched her face up and decided to just order herself an uber. She looked around the room for her shoes as Smiley kept yelling at the people on the other end of the game.

"Jit you ass, you switched yo team when i blew you out, nigga it's not yo team it's you." Zyair threw the head set down and turned off his game, he been on the game since six inna morning and it was going on 1 in the afternoon.

"Wea you going?" Zyair turned around to look at her but she didn't respond.

"I'm finna take you home inna li bit, vibe." Zyair sighed, he hoped she didn't have an attitude because he wasn't in the mood to put up with it.

"I don't know what you sighing for, you the one who told me to shut up."

Smiley laughed before looking at her like she was dumb. "Man them niggas onna game was talking crazy out the mouth when they heard a female voice. Talkin bout they gon get they bitch to beat yo ass cus they lost."

"How's that funny?"

"I'm talkin allat hot shit onna game, they fuck roun and really get they bitch on you." Smiley shrugged and turned around.