𝟒.

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢
𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

$$$$$

"Bro what is she talking about!" fat yelled.

"What happened?" Lucky questioned while walking by fat along with Milky.

"She talking bout go be with them other bitches what other bitches bro?" fat let out frustrated.

I've been hanging out with Kyia and her friend group for about a month now. I've learned that fat and Kimora date, but their relationship a little rocky. From what I heard, she got trust issues from her ex cheating on her with her sister.

"Bro she always on about something." Fat continued.

"Man y'all always arguing but soon as when she walk through that door y'all gon be boo'd up." Kyia said.

"Nah that be her, she always thinking i'm doing something bro. A nigga can never breath."

"That's yo li ass, when we first met her you wanted to be all over her 'let me take you out on one date and I swear ill leave you alone begging ass nigga." Lucky stated.

"Mane you ain't even have to bring up all that." Fat mugged him.

"Man matter fact fuck y'all." Fat added as he got up and walked out the door.

"That nigga hell, bruh." Milky shook his head.

I stayed quiet and played with my fingers not knowing what to do. I don't really have any friends on social media so I couldn't just text anybody. I have 179 followers in total and I only follow my mom, Poppa, Javari, Kyia and Kimora. Javari hasn't been active since I last saw him. I wonder how he looks now.

"You aight?" Milky asked wrapping his hand around my waist and pulling me closer to him. He's a really clingy person.

It was cute.

I nodded. "Im trying to figure out why my clothes still didn't come in the mail yet. It's been a whole month."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Fuck wrong with whatchu be wearing?" He looked down at my attire which consisted of me wearing red yeezy foam runners and a brown Jogger and Hoodie set w/ the words "Death Before Dishonor" going straight across in red bold letters.

"You like this?" I looked down at my outfit as well.

He nodded.