𝟓.

𝚉𝚢𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎
𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

$$$$$

E3 passed me the blunt and shook his head as he stared at the ceiling. "Shit crazy Rhea got pregnant."

"Would've shut all that shit down if I was out." I shook my head. "They coming back?" He questioned.

"Zyona comin back tomorrow round 2."

"What about Rhea?" He asked getting the blunt from me.

"Nah the motherfucker who always did for her going to continue raising her."

"Man you ain't right. They was six when all that shit went down. They don't remember a thing."

"Cuh, you not making sense, They was more den old enouf." I spoke taking the blunt again.

His phone went off and he smirked looking at it. He showed me the screen and I saw he was added in a group chat with three females.

"That's Mercedes and her lil friends?"

"Hell ya."

"Oh so you in that bitch huh?" I laughed dapping him up. "Shit, you knows what I do when I dos my do." He smirked standing up.

"Aye save me one of em."

"I can save you all three of em. I want the darkskin momma. She the one who used to be working at that store round da way."

"Oh Ms. Daniel, Nigga you down bad." I shook my head laughing. "Imma fuck with you tomorrow." He said dapping me up.

"Stay strapped cuzzo."

"You know how I do." He said showing me his gun tucked in his waistband.

"Tell Ms. Daniel I said wassup." I smirked

"She don't want you negro" He said walking out the door

"We'll see" I shouted before he closed the door.

I slouched on the couch looking around the living room. The room was quiet and I smiled to myself thinking about that day at the mall.

Ian think they would wanna see me, Shid, I mean I ghosted them when I got out. They ain't change one bit tho, Kyia still had that worn out ass crush on E3, E3 still ain't notice, Fat still chasing round Kimora stubborn ass, Kimora taking Fat for granted, Lucky still tryna fit in, and Milky still tryna take my spot.

As I sat back on the couch smoking the rest of the roach my mind shifted to Imani. She was brownskin and had her hair in a slick back. She was skinny and had long legs so it made her look tall, however, she was short. She had on a baggy outfit that looked cute on her, she kept staring at Zyona though, maybe she likes girls.

I shrugged at the thoughts that ran through my head about Imani, when Zyona first told me Kimora them was hanging with somebody new, I didn't think she would be fine. I was mistaken though.

E3 came through the door and shook his head, making his way to the couch I was sitting in on."Man I forgot my car repoed."

"I told you do sumin bout that tag nigga." I chuckled.

He shook his head and we sat there in silence and both stared at the ceiling, thinking.

"You think Imani might fuck with me bro." He looked at me with all seriousness.

I scrunched my face up. "Nigga why you ain't hop on Kyia yet?"

"Nigga Kyia? Yo ass trippin."

"You dumb as fuck if youn get right with Kyia bruh."