Paradise

TITLE: Paradise

GENRE: Fantasy

STATUS: For Sale

SUMMARY: "And now presenting the live performer who you have all heard of from tv, radio, and movies. Now here she is today to present to you the best magic you have seen in your lifetime!"

Grey smoke appeared everywhere, the announcer looked at the spot expecting something or someone, but no one was there.

Then when the announcer opened his mouth to speak. A worldwind came around the circus tent and then as if a force pulled me off of my seet, the same thing also happening to the rest of the audience. We all traveled into a small box that was placed where the smoke appeared just a minute ago.

Once I opened my eyes not believing what was happening a bunch of birds appeared infront of me as candy hung off trees and roller coasters and swings captured the view of the bright blue sky.

The sky turned dark as an image of an eye showed up. And words boomed in my ear like thunder.

"Welcome to Paradise. Hope you like it, because there is no way of getting out."

Looking back at the ticket I got for the circus it no longer just had the magicians name, location, and seat number. Actually, that was no longer on there.

Instead it wrote "paradise," and wrote underneath in scribbled black sharpie. "The place of dreams, so don't have a nightmare. They might just come true."

Thought of an alternate wonderland? Lol