Time to Kill

TITLE: Time To Kill

GENRE: Paranormal

STATUS: For Sale

SUMMARY: It was a convention of a bunch of crazed people trying to find the most interesting way to kill a supernatural. The worst part was people payed to watch.

I bought a ticket.

Not for the entertainment. If thats what idiotic humans called it, but to say goodbye to my brother. He got captured by one of these mad people and there was nothing I could do about it.

I saw him standing at the very top of what looked like a diving board, but was placed inside a long glass tube.

The man I remembered taking my brother stood proudly with a mirophone in his hand.

"This fine machine is magic proof, no magic can be done on the inside and can't be broken from the outside."

The crowd applauded, I forced myself to, just so I looked normal. I thought there was a slight chance I could help him. There was no way I could now.

The Man on stage hushed the crowd. "Now watch and learn."  Getting a small box out of his pocket he opened it and pressed a button that was placed on the inside.

The boy in the glass tube looked like he was gasping for air, his eyes searching for a way to get some. They landed on me for a second before he stopped struggling and his body fell straight off the board and crashed at the bottom of the glass.

He didn't get up.

"And that's how you kill a witch. No Air. No life."

More people applauded. This time I stayed quiet.

Science class idea....?