Bald?

TITLE: Bald?

GENRE: Mystery

STATUS: Adopted

Bald?- MayleeDog113

SUMMARY: "so,____ how many inches of hair do you want cut off today?" The hairdresser stood behind me as she firmly held a pair of scissors in her hand.

I smirked as I replied, "All of it..."

Her jaw dropped, but I didn't finish speaking yet. "Then can you make it a wig?"

--------------------------

I had a twin sister, and we did almost everything together. Except who we decided our friends were. I was the popular one out of the both of us, maybe its because I'm not the one who shaved off all my hair!

No she did not have cancer! She just said that it made people focus more on her eyes. She always said that was her favorite feature... I don't know what I would do to see her face again.

She disappeared a week ago when our parents went on a trip. When I went to look for her I found her dead. I needed to find out answers, so I cut off my hair and made it a wig and put it on her. We looked the same, so they thought it was me. I wonder if they will ever realize that the got their daughters mixed up? by then hopefully I would have found out what happened to my sister...

Ok I just got a haircut... so I think that played a big role in this story idea