(Mine) Picture Problem

TITLE: Picture Problem

GENRE: Fantasy

STATUS: Mine

SUMMARY: "Stop taking so many pictures."

"I'm sorry," I put my camera away as I gave my friend a small smile.

"I din't know how you do it though...stare at a lake and take pictures of nothing." She leaned back on the towel we put on the grass.

I wanted to tell her so bad, but I knew I couldn't. To human eyes it was just a lake, but to...non humans it was more than that. It was now swarmed with little flies and creatures that looked more like snakes diguised as crocodiles. It was beautiful.

She could swim in the water and none of the creatures would notice her, they only saw me, because I am not human.

I am part of their world...the creatures in the swamp. They are living just like I am, same time period, same earth, two different worlds that were never suppose to cross paths. You are either born into the creatures world, or the human world.

I was born into the creatures world by mistake and then sent back to the human, but I was determined to get back.

A universe where two things are happening at the same time, but you can only see one side depending on what kind of vision you got. Human= human world. Creature= creature world...I probably confused so many people.