(Mine) Never took breath of life

TITLE: Never Took Breath of Life

GENRE: Science Fiction

STATUS: Mine

SUMMARY: when a woman is pregnant they can have a miscarriage. This is usually a really hard time for the family and everyone around them, but the day the miscarriage happens you could go to the hospital and they could quickly take a sample of your blood and see what the future with the baby would look like. and depending how far you are in the pregnancy you could see what it would look like, and have a more vivid view on the screen they showed you.

Today that happened to my mom. And through all the pain she went through she lost the baby a month before he/she was born.

We sat in chairs around the screen just staring at the screen as the lights went black as the screen started to flash with images of the life that baby could have, but one of the images showed twins... So that meant there was still a baby in the stomach as only one of the twins died.

My mom started crying tears of joy as my dad went over to comfort her.

I just continued to stare at the screen as the images kept going by until finally it turned back to a blank screen. but there was one thing that surprised me while watching it, and I didn't ask my parents since they were still celebrating, but the doctor was still in the room.

"Doctor, did I blink or is there no pictures of me in any of the images?"

"I didn't see any either which is troubling since in the twin's wedding that died your whole family was sitting there except you. II've never seen that before, but since one of the children has lived. this is almost a half way chance this will be the future."

What happened to me for me no longer to exist?

I got the idea from the book/ movie called "Heaven is for Real" and how the boy says when he went to heaven he saw the baby that could have been with him if it wasn't a miscarriage.