15-Hogsmeade Part 4

LEO'S POV

We froze and stared at Isabell. They had seen me throw fireballs into the air?

"Flamehead?" I repeated.

Isabell rolled her eyes, "Saw you playing catch with a ball of fire. Had your wand up your sleeve I'll bet. Trying to look cool." Then all three of them turned away and went back to the shops. Professor McGonagall, seeing that we weren't fighting and that we were also leaving the Shrieking Shack, turned around as well.

"You just had to Leo," Annabeth growled.

"Sorry," I said meekly.

We went back down to the shops. I pulled out some of the fluffiest and softest marshmallows I've ever seen, and ate one.

It tasted like a bunch of flavors, even though the color was white. AWESOME. I wondered what it would be like if I roasted them...

"VALDEZ!" Annabeth yelled behind me.

I jumped, dropped the marshmallows, and extinguished the fire, "Wh-what?"

"Seriously?" she asked. "Duncan, Isabell, and Kreto already saw you throw fireballs into the air, and now you want to get caught because you want to roast MARSHMALLOWS?!!"

"Th-the fire was really small though." The expression on her face was downright terrifying.

"You do realize," she said, keeping her voice low and dangerous, "that Chiron specifically said that we can't reveal ourselves. And don't draw attention."

"Sorry?"

Her face turned a light shade of pink, and I backed away. Then I turned and fled, screaming at the top of my lungs.

"VALDEZ!!"

I ran so fast when I looked behind me I couldn't even see Annabeth. I must have got a ton of energy from the candy I ate. I spied Drew walking along the path, blowing bubble gum. She looked like she was in a bad mood, but I ran over anyway.

"Hey!" I yelled frantically, "HIDE ME!!"

She stared as I hid behind her, "Can't you just Apparate?"

"What's that?"

"You know...teleport. Is it called something else in America?"

"Yeah, we call it teleporting."

"Who are you hiding from?"

"Annabeth. She's scaring me."

"Okay..."

"Can you Appearate two people?"

"Apparate," she corrected. "And yes, I could. But I don't feel like it."

"Aw come on!" I said, "You might be the only one who can help me!"

She yanked her arm away from me, "You must be mistaken. Does it look like I want to help?"

"Please?! I'll give you some of my candy!"

"No, and I think I see Annabeth."

I peeked out behind her, "AHH! Come on! I won't bother you again!"

"I doubt that."

"ANNABETH IS GETTING CLOSER!!"

"You'd better run then." She stepped away so that I was in plain view of Annabeth.

I took off. I ran behind a tree, then when I heard Annabeth's footsteps near I ran behind the shops and hid inside a bush.

After about a minute, a black cat passed by the bush and stared straight at me. It meowed and got into a position that looked like it was about to take a bathroom break.