43-Circe is Bonkers

I am so sorry for the slow updates...I'm being slowly killed by school...and yeah that's really my only reason. Sorry guys.

"Terrible plan," Clarisse interjected, throwing a dagger across the room, which stuck into the metal wall hilt-deep.

"Stop being such a party pooper Clay-Clay," Connor said.

"This isn't a party Stoll," Clarisse shot back. "This is battle strategy. We've been in this truck for hours, and we haven't thought of anything."

"I'm sure we will," Chris assured her. "And it hasn't been hours."

It was the morning of the wedding, but it wasn't due to start for another two hours.

Clarisse, the Stolls, Katie, Miranda, Clovis, Lou, and some other campers were in a Camp Half-Blood strawberry delivery truck parked two blocks from the prime minister's house. The Stolls had called a favor with Hermes to carry them here, which had been a terrifying journey. The truck was more furnished than the usual ones, because they used this one to travel long distances.

They were in the back of it now, where the Hephaestus kids had added chairs that were bolted to the floor, and other random gadgets nobody knew how to use.

Reyna, Hazel, and Michael Kahale were scouting the London area, and they were waiting for them to get back. They weren't sure why Reyna had to come along, the only thing they knew was that she had a score to settle with Circe.

Drew Tanaka groaned and slapped her pillow against her face repeatedly. "Why are they taking so loooonnngg?"

"It's only been ten minutes," Katie said.

"Clarriiseeee," Travis wailed.

"WHAT IS IT YOU SCUMBALL?!!"

"Do I have your permission to slam my head against the wall?"

The daughter of Ares stood up and marched towards him, "I'll help you with that."

Travis gasped and ran around the room, then used his winged shoes to fly up and hug the ceiling. "SOMEONE STOP THAT MAD LADY!!"

Clarisse was about to throw her spear at him, but Chris touched her arm. "Relax. We'll think of something."

Miranda sighed. "Reyna should have stayed, she's better at this."

"It's not like she's going to be gone for long," Lou reasoned. "They should be back in at most ten minutes."

Clarisse wasn't satisfied, "She told me to think of something while she was gone. Make the most of our time."

Drew Tanaka suddenly gasped, like an asteroid was going to destroy the Earth and all its beauty products. "Lacy, is my makeup smudged? Tell me!"

"Um..." Lacy tried to answer politely. "The pillow moved your lipstick and mascara around so..."

Drew screamed.

"Only a little!" Lacy reassured her. She leaned over, "I'll help you fix—"

Drew just screamed again.

"Oh shut up!" Clarisse told her. "You've been whining since you got on. Just suck it up."

"NO YOU SHUT UP!!" she screeched.

Clarisse went silent.

Clovis stirred, "What? I wasn't talking."

Two seconds passed, and Clarisse exploded again, "GET OUT OF MY TRUCK!" Maimer sailed through the air and impaled Drew's curly hair to the wall. Clovis promptly fell over.