24 | Sing

My brothers and their friends have left for school, dad, Luciano, and Vince are nowhere to be seen, most likely doing mafia things

My brothers and their friends have left for school, dad, Luciano, and Vince are nowhere to be seen, most likely doing mafia things. That just leaves me and Nate in the house with Mez and Felix, we've come up with a plan to ditch them so we can head on over to our hideout where we have Vadim held captive.

"I forgot to ask Val, why do you look like you're going to a funeral?" Nate chuckles.

Carelessly shrugging, "because we're attending Vadim's funeral after we're done with him, it's fitting don't ya think sweet cheeks?"

"I suppose, you're always one for fucking dramatics."

That I am.

I pull my car keys out of the clutch and toss them to Nate. Mez and Felix catch up to us, "we'll take our car and you both can follow," they simply nod and we head to the garage.

D I A V O L A

Nate finally managed to lose them, it only took him twenty minutes. We pull up to our hideout and make our way inside, Hugo and Angelo are in the living room watching a movie.

Hugo's head whips in our direction when we enter, "he's down in the basement, he's been screaming all night. We had to knock him out to shut him up."

Well, this is going to be fun. It's been a while since I've tortured someone, sometimes I get a little carried away and take it too far but as long as I get my information that's all that matters.

Standing outside his cell, he's tied up to a chair practically naked except for his boxers. It looks like Hugo and Angelo did a number on him, he's bruised all over and has dried blood under his nose and his left eye is swollen shut.

Nate opens his cell and we both step in, I look to my left and see a table full of weapons and things that we can play with.

"We didn't pierce his skin, we only roughed him up, we were waiting for you both," Hugo says from behind me.

Creeping up to Vadim I slap him hard across the face, he jolts awake and frantically looks around the cell. His eyes finally connect with mine and his lips curl up.

This bitch is smirking at me.

"Viktor said you look just like your mother. I never understood his obsession with her, but now looking at you, I understand why —" he coughs out, "she would have been beautiful if you're anything to go by —"

I cut him off punching him in his throat, he splutters and coughs trying to catch his breath. I walk over to the table and pick up a dagger.

"Vadim Semenov, 32 years old, born in Moscow —" his head tilts in my direction, "married to Irina Semenov, 20 years old."

His eyes widen and his mouthparts, "how'd you —" I cut him off, "one daughter, Anikka Semenov, 6 months old," he growls at me at the mention of his daughter's name and I chuckle.