86 | Bonding and Worries

Our family all meet up outside, all of us are fighting about who's going with who

Our family all meet up outside, all of us are fighting about who's going with who. Valentina walks out with Gianni on her hip and Messiah walks out with Levi on his, they strangely look good together as a family.

"They look like they're a family," Dom grumbles beside me, displeased with what he sees.

Dom is happy for them but he still isn't used to the fact that our baby sister is dating someone, who is much older no less. At least it isn't one of our best friends or enemies, that could have been a shit show.

I know she had a thing with Alec but for some reason, they just weren't working out. To be honest, I see them being best friends rather than a couple romantically.

We all finally decide on who's riding with who and get into our designated cars, I jump in and buckle up, Nic connects his Bluetooth and plays some music.

"What car did Val get in?" Gio asks, typing away on his laptop. I swear he never goes anywhere without it, sometimes it can be so fucking annoying.

He's always studying or hacking into something for the family, he's the only one who's continuing with school, the rest of us have kind of forgotten about it.

"She's with the kids, Messiah, Felix, and Xavier," Nic answers, keeping his eyes on the road.

"That would be an awkward car ride, what do you all think of Xavier?" I ask my brothers, interested in what they make of him.

From what I've seen, he seems like an okay guy. I've only ever heard rumors about his family, they're not ones we want to fuck with, I mean we too have a ruthless reputation but never underestimate the Americans.

"I think it's another guy hopelessly in love with our sister, what is it about her that attracts all these men and boys?" Dom grumbles, clenching his fists.

"She's a Rossi, what did you expect?" Nic laughs, glancing at us in the review mirror.

"True." Gio and I say in unison.

"Regardless if he's infatuated with our sister or not, he seems like a good guy. Luciano wants to do business with them, it would be good for our mafia." Nic adds.

I don't mind Xavier, it's his father I don't like. We've all met him before at a mafia ball two years ago, he was the cockiest asshole I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. He treats everyone like shit if you don't work for him or with him, he's always angry at everyone and everything.

He was rude to Luciano when they met, I could tell Luc was getting annoyed but he kept his composure the entire time acting professionally.

"We're here," Nic announces, snapping me out of my haze. I glance out the window and see we've arrived at the skating rink.

We all exit the car and meet up with the rest of our family, "I've booked the entire rink for us." Val says smiling, kissing Gianni on his cheek.

We all head in and the place seems deserted, she did book the whole rink out for us. A guy walks out from the kiosk and starts asking everyone for their shoe sizes, he starts to relay it to the guy behind the counter and he sorts through finding everyone's skates.