93 | More Gifts

We've all been sitting in the living area waiting for Valentina to come down so we can give her our gifts, being a twin with Valentina has never been easy as she always stole everyone's attention

We've all been sitting in the living area waiting for Valentina to come down so we can give her our gifts, being a twin with Valentina has never been easy as she always stole everyone's attention. It's both our birthdays today but our family forgets about me a lot, which I've grown to be okay with.

When Valentina returned she always treated me like she always did when we were little, I use to always be jealous of her. We never really bonded as other twins would, we were just different people so people just treated us like we were different people, never like twins.

Rome and Dom are fraternal twins, they bonded together though as they have a lot in common. I use to be jealous of the bond and relationship they shared, I always believed I was a triplet with them especially after Valentina was taken away.

"HOLY GUACAMOLE! Who's Mustang is at the front?" Rome shouts, we all look at each other and bolt to the front door to get a better look.

"OH MY GOD! It's a 1965 Shelby Mustang GT-350, in my favorite color too — black." Someone squeals behind us, we turn and find Valentina standing there wide-eyed and jumping up and down. She shoves us out of the way and runs to it, gushing over it.

"You got her a mustang?" Luc asks Messiah, who nods and smiles at her.

"If I slept with you, would you get me a car too?" Rome jokes, well at least I think he's joking but he could be serious.

After we all look at her new car, we all head back inside into the living area. She walks in and sits next to Felix who I've only just noticed now looks like he's been crying. Paying it no mind, not bringing attention to it I stand up first and hand her my present.

"Happy birthday twinnie." I smile.

She grabs the box and gently opens it, "it's beautiful." She breathes out, she lifts the necklace out of the box showing it off to everyone.

"We all have one Bambina, now you have one too," I say, showing her mine around my neck and the rest of our siblings doing the same. It's a gold R pendant, representing the Rossi name.

"Can you help me with it Gio?" She asks, standing up and lifting her hair out of the way. I gently put it around her and clasp it together, she turns around and looks down at it smiling.

"My turn," Rome says, handing her an envelope.

She takes it and opens it, "sky diving?" She asks, looking at Rome skeptically. We all know he is afraid of heights for some reason, so it's strange for him to get her a gift like that.

"Yeah, I want to conquer my fear of heights and there's no better person than to do it with you." He chuckles.

"Good choice, I'll kick you out of the plane if you start to pussy out." She laughs.

Rome groans, "maybe this was a mistake." He mutters, sitting back down.

"Okay, my turn," Dom says, handing her a box. She opens it and screams, "you got me a Harley? Oh my god — I've always wanted to get a motorcycle but hadn't had time to look at one."