77 | Seduce and Kill

I'm sitting in the conference room sorting through paperwork and business deals, I haven't been sleeping at all, I've been drowning in all the mafia-related shit as well as trying to search for Valentina

A man barges into the conference room, startling, Alejandro, Luis, and Ivan. The man walks in the room and bows his head in respect to us before he straightens up, I recognize him as one of Alejandro's men, "We found something boss."

They always tend to find something but it always leads to a dead end so we never tend to take it seriously, slowly losing hope.

"Viktor and Gabriel were spotted in Madrid, no sign of Valentina though."

Someone else bursts through the door, startling us once again, Gio walks in with his laptop, "I found them, here's the security footage I managed to dig up."

He reaches us and places the laptop in front of us, he pushes play on the video, which shows Viktor, Gabriel, and Valentina at the airport entering a private jet. There's another man with them, I pause the video and zoom in on him, and instantly recognize him.

"Milos Andino, the Greeks are helping them," I grumble, running a hand down my face.

"Why would they be helping Viktor?" Luis asks confused.

"Because Valentina tried to kill Galen Andino," Nate says walking into the room with my siblings walking in behind him.

"Wait I got the blame for his assassination attempt but it was Val?" I ask Nate, who nods.

"Rumour was that it was a hit from Diavola though, not Valentina. Diavola's calling card was left behind." Alejandro says.

"That's because Valentina is Diavola." Ivan mumbles.

"Ivan!" I warn.

"What are you talking about?" Alejandro asks confused.

"Look, she would have told you all in her own time but I guess Ivan's let the cat out of the bag. Valentina is Diavola, she is the assassin that everyone fears." I explain.

"It all makes sense now, why she was so willing to help us with our situation and how she's so good at killing people, knowing things none of us know and planning things." Alejandro sighs now realizing.

"Gio hack into the plans manifest and find out where they're flying too, everyone started packing. We move out once we find out where we're going." I order.

"Already done, they're going back to America," Gio adds.

D I A V O L A