51 | Forbidden

Am I down to share Valentina with Alec? Not necessarily, I know deep down she and I have a deeper connection

Am I down to share Valentina with Alec? Not necessarily, I know deep down she and I have a deeper connection. It's just that I can't give her things that should want, like going out in public holding hands, dates, kisses in public, or around her family.

Because of her age and my age, it's forbidden and frowned upon, which makes it harder for us, I know for a fact she does have strong feelings for me and I have strong feelings for her too.

Whereas Alec can give her all those things, and it's not forbidden. I look at it as he and I provide different aspects to the table, he's the playful banter type person and they have that sexual tension, where I'm more serious.

I want to settle down and become serious with someone, I know Valentina is mature for her age and she has that motherly vibe when I see her with Gianni, Enzo, and Levi but she's still just a teenager.

She might not be ready for serious. Hell, I might not even be that ready I just know I want that person to be her. It will always be her, I just hope I'm that person for her.

We still have to talk about what we even are to each other, we've never been able to just sit down and talk about all the shit that's been going on lately and is still going on.

I know her family would never approve of us being in a relationship but I would do anything for her to be mine even if it meant losing my job and them turning on me, she's worth it.

I just want them to understand I only have her best interests at heart, I would always protect her and fight for her. I will always be doing everything in my power to keep her happy.

Is agreeing to a polyamory relationship a good idea? Maybe, maybe not. She could fall in complete love with Alec and leave me, but I'm not worried about that happening because I know she has enough room in her heart for the both of us.

Alec may seem like the playboy type who uses girls and what not but he isn't from what I've seen. He hasn't been sleeping around and I know this because I've overheard Rome and Dom complain about him being so frigid all the time and that he needs to stop being a loser and get laid.

That just adds more respect, in my opinion, especially considering I know how much Rome and Dom fuck around with girls and their feelings. They've come a long way though since Val's return.

I was worried about Andrè as well having feelings for her but I can see the way he looks at Nate and the way Nate looks at him, they're meant for each other and I hope they last.

If Andrè hurts Nate in any way though, I will hurt him so badly he won't want to live anymore. I know if Nate was ever hurt, it would hurt Val too since they're so close, so in saying that I'd do anything for her if it means doing anything for Nate too.

I want to be able to hold her, I want to be able to cuddle up with her before bed, I want to be able to take her out on dates, I want to be able to be open about our relationship.

With who I am and who she is, it's just not possible right now. So for now I think she and I should sit down and talk about it and work things out.

I know she's confused about the whole 'sharing' thing but maybe she isn't aware of the term polyamory and what that entails, I'm surprised Alec knows what that is. I do think the little shit could have worded it better, but it's not an overly terrible idea.

She'd be able to date both of us, we wouldn't be jealous of each other and there would be no judgment between us three.

Who knows she could end up only picking one of us in the end, and this type of relationship might not be for her.

Which I'm silently praying for.

I only agreed because I knew Alec had some sort of feelings for her and I know she wouldn't want this to be a love triangle situation where someone gets hurt. I didn't want her to be put on the spot, so I spoke up and agreed to try it.

Like I keep saying I'd do anything for her, and if this is what she wants to try I'd be happy trying it for her.

I know some of her brothers are suspicious about us, so I'm sure eventually those idiots are going to threaten me at some point. I'm honestly not scared of those children, I've endured a lot worse than them.

I do highly respect her grandfather, father, and older brothers though, I would do anything to have their blessing for this relationship.

So they're the ones I'm going to have to sit down and talk with and show them how much I care about their Bambina and Sorellina. To have their blessing would mean the world to me and I'm sure it would mean the world to her as well.

I can't forget Gianni, Enzo, and Levi, they're only children but they look to her as a mother figure so of course, they're going to be just as overprotective of her as the rest of her family, if not more.

I'll try to win them over with candy.

Yeah, that shouldn't work.

Standing here behind her and Alec now, I don't know what's going through her head. She hasn't even turned around to look at me yet.

Maybe she's pissed I even agreed to it, maybe she's hurt that I agreed to it. Looking at Alec beside her who's gaping at me for uttering a word isn't helping.

I didn't want to speak with him around, but he wasn't who I was thinking of at the time, it was her. I can see that Alec is happy with me agreeing, but I just want to know what she's feeling.

Please turn around Valentina and talk to me...