100 | Another Day, Another War

Nate finally walks down the stairs, tears in his eyes

Nate finally walks down the stairs, tears in his eyes. He walks into the room and sits beside Andrè who wraps an arm around him. I have no clue what Valentina might be going through right now, finding out the love of your life is an Andino is crazy especially when you try to kill his father.

When I saw her face when she realized, it broke my heart. She had no idea, none of us did and I don't think Messiah knew either. He's been with us for a long time now, I'm sure he wouldn't lie about something like this, it's a big fucking deal.

"We have to get him back, we have to find out the truth. I don't think he knew, he loves her too much to lie to her but she's doubting herself now." Nate says, sniffling a little, "I hate seeing her like this, I can't be down here for too long. She wants me to be with her, I'm going to help her get through this and you all are going to discuss ways of getting him back."

He kisses Andrè on the cheek before standing up and walking up the stairs, leaving all of us to our thoughts. He's right, we need to come up with a plan.

"How do we find Galen Andino? The only person I know who is capable of that is Valentina." Nic voices, staring and his hands in his lap.

"True but we need to give her some time to come to terms with it all, she might feel betrayed and we need to be there for her as well as reassuring her," I murmur, looking around at our family who all have different emotions.

"I think we should start with my father," Xavier announces, determination all over his face.

"I think that's a good idea, we'll start with him. Xavier if you don't want to be a part of this we would understand, I don't know if your father will be alive at the end of this." I caution.

"I don't care about him anymore, besides if he dies then the mafia is mine and we all get what we want. He needs to be stopped, he's too power-hungry." He assures us.

Good, we can use Xavier's help. Now that we know he's on our side it benefits us as he has his connections.

"Messiah doesn't know that Galen is his father. Whenever he talked about his father he held so much hatred towards him, he said if he ever found him, he would kill him for leaving them." Felix cuts in.

"We're not the ones you need to convince," Dom grumbles, his eyes trained on the stairs. I think he wants to be with Valentina but is trying to give her the space she needs.

"I'll tell her, it doesn't mean she'll listen to me." Felix sighs, rubbing a hand down his face.

"Gio I need you to find any information you can on Rowan King, take Xavier with you. The rest of us, we need to go to the warehouse and see what we can find out about Galen Andino." I order, standing up.