28

^^(Ken)

Kiki's POV

Erana and I jogged down the hill to see the others ready. We linked arms and walked up the mountain. Erana and I laughed since we were stumbling around. We broke apart once we got to the peak. Erana and I peered over the edge to see the prisoners in a camp below. Where's Nao- Naomi! I nudged Erana and pointed at Naomi. She smiled and nodded.

"And there's Nat." Erana whispered and pointed at a girl sitting close to Naomi.

"Surprised they're friends now." I smirked.

"Slim pickings." We chuckled. "Why do they hate each other again?"

"Naomi calls Nat a sellout since she's friends with Acacia." Erana arched a brow. "Naomi firmly believes Acacia is a racist against demons, when she's really not." I rolled my eyes at Naomi's nonsense. "Because of that, she can't wrap her head around why Nat, a devil, would willingly befriend a racist against her own kind."

"Sounds dramatic enough for Naomi." Erana and I chuckled.

"So what do we do now?" Kennedy asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I winked at Erana and stood. "We go down and blow shit up!" Erana and I high fived.

"That sounds like the worst plan ever." Acacia spoke.

"Even I have to agree with her." Nyx and Acacia locked eyes. "You must have a better plan?" Nyx practically begged me.

"How else do you plan on freeing your friends? Are you planning on walking down there and asking them to let the two girls leave? I'll happily watch that play out." I chuckled and leaned against the wall.

"Is there a more subtle approach?" Zena kindly asked.

"Plant a bomb and run away!" Erana said. "And watch the place go boom!" She waved her arms around. I chuckled at her extravagance. We're totally friends for this exact reason.

"There are hundreds of demons down there. There's no way we can fight them off. We'll be overpowered." Kennedy voiced her doubts.

"Those demons are waiting for one of Lilitu's guardsmen to meet them. We also don't have much time until the alarm is sounded about their presence." I pointed at Nyx and Ken. "If they slip up in hiding their auras, Lilitu will send an army to capture them." I then turned to the angels. "No pressure." I taunted Nyx and Kennedy.

The angels walked away and began discussing things amongst themselves. Acacia dragged Zena away to speak. Erana and I rolled our eyes at their overly cautious nature. I was getting bored and- is that man trying to violate Nat! Nope! I'm not waiting any longer!

"Fine, then." I loudly groaned. "Kennedy and Nyx don't like my extravagant plan, so I'll do it myself..." Erana then cleared her throat. "With my lovely Erana's help." Erana smirked and shoved me. "Zena!" She hummed at me. "I'm way stronger than you, so watch and learn kiddo." I then saluted her before disintegrating into the air.

I was encased by the darkness. Hmm... let me rain havoc down on these imbeciles who dare assault my friends! The dusk sky quickly darkened as well as dark clouds appeared. The demons looked around at the sudden rumbling of thunder. They quickly got up and retrieved their weapons. Their fear excited me. I do have a sadistic streak.

Lightning began flashing across the sky. I then had the lightning bolts rain down from the sky. The demons screamed as they were electrocuted to death or incapacitated. I smirked and transformed into black smoke. I then rushed through the campsite, murdering any demons in my path.