42

^^(Gad)

"Well, I imagined doing this in a more romantic way..." She blushed and cleared her throat. "Would you like to move in with me?"

Say what?! Did I hear her properly? Kiki nervously glanced at me before sighing.

"It's not that I don't. It's just-"

"Too fast?" I nodded at her question. "I thought so as well, but Er pushed me to ask you." She groaned. "It wouldn't just be us in the house. Er and Gadreel would also be there." I tilted my head. "Er had secured a residence for us when I decided to mov- visit you more frequently." She blushed. "And then Gadreel was like a parasite and wouldn't go away until we allowed him to stay in the house. It's big enough for everyone and it's perfect for Blake." She smiled at the boy in her arms.

"I couldn't ask you to-"

"You're not asking." She smiled. "I want to do this, gorgeous. It's a love story, baby, just say yes." She smirked. Curses! She's using Taylor Swift against me!

"I-"

"You can finally have Blake with you everyday." She bribed me with the little boy I loved. "Do it for Blinky." She smirked and used his nickname against me.

"Yes." I whispered.

"YAY!" Blake squirmed out of Kiki's arms to hug me. "Finally!" He cried into me. "You really kept your promise, Addy." I whimpered at seeing the happy tears in his eyes. "Thanks, mom!"

X

Kiki was carrying Blake's stuff as we walked out the orphanage. Blake and I couldn't wait to fill out the paperwork. Typically, people aren't allowed to adopt until the morning, but Elizabeth made an exception since she loves me. Blake scrambled into the backseat while Kiki placed everything in the trunk.

I connected my phone to her car's Bluetooth and blasted Taylor Swift songs. I could hear Kiki loudly groaning outside the car. She sat in the driver's seat and gave me a really look. I decided to appease her by playing Katy Perry, causing her to groan even louder.

I asked about getting my stuff, but Kiki told me we'd get my stuff tomorrow. I nodded since I was definitely tired and needed a break. I rested my head against the headrest and closed my eyes. I feel like my life is complete. I have Blake and Kik- hold up!

My eyes shot open. First off, I need to figure out these feelings I have towards Kiki. I was so caught in my thoughts that I didn't realize we arrived until the car stopped. I looked at the house and my jaw dropped. This wasn't a house, but a mansion. My door was opened, so I turned to see Kiki with her hand extended towards me. I took it, making her smile.

Blake was sound asleep, so Kiki picked him up. We walked inside the mansion and the interior was even more lavish. I heard footsteps, so I looked up to see Gad waving down at us. He jumped onto the banister and surfed down the staircase. He flipped off and landed in front of us. Kiki extended a sleeping Blake towards Gad. He smiled and carried Blake to a bedroom.

"Would you like some tea?" I nodded and followed her to the kitchen.

"Where's Erana?"

"Out." She shortly replied and began brewing the tea. "I'm having her look into some affairs for me." Kiki handed me a cup.

"What affairs?" I sipped the tea.

"My siblings." She sat next to me. "My brother has been sighted in this realm, so we want to know why he's here. He isn't allowed to enter this realm without my permission and I didn't give him any permission. He has an ulterior motive, so we have to get to the bottom of it."