The Intro

@Flashback a few years ago...

" Good morning princess what are you doing? It's Sunday morning. "

Papa asked he was crouched down to my level, my little self struggled to carry the big book in my small hands.

"Papa will you please read a story to me."

I pleaded as I stood on my tippy toes and held the book up at him.

"Hmmph..."

He taps his chin as my eyes go wide with excitement.

"Okay princess, come here.''

I squealed in delight as daddy scooped me up in his massive arms.

"Papa, can we have ice-cream too?"

I said as I gave him the big doe eyes.

"Sshhh..mommy will hear you. "

He whispered and in response, I nodded back at him.

.

.

Beep beep beep beep... The machine quit responding all of a sudden and I stared with tearful eyes as the doctor surveyed papa's pulse and shook his head

"I'm sorry.."

That's all I heard as everything else became a haze, I saw maa break down in tears as she trembled and shook her head violently, the nurses moved to her side to calm her.

She looked up at me with tearful eyes and my heart shattered at the sight.

She was kneeled and her shoulders sank, defeated and wearied she was torn.

Broken.

Hot tears blurred my eyes as I felt my world crumble into a million pieces.

I felt numb, my limbs were stiff and there was a big lump in my throat.

I forgot how to breathe.

All of a sudden the room started to feel tiny and I found myself gazing at the man who had meant the world to me, lying dead . . on the hospital bed in front of me.

This must be a terrible dream. It can't be.I'm going to wake up and everything's going to be fine, I thought to myself.

But the sight of his once cheerful and lovely face, pale and lifeless before me confirmed otherwise. And instantly I shut my eyes biting my lip.

No.

My knees felt weak as I couldn't help but go back to all the moments he had stood there for me.

All the recalls came crashing down on me like a huge bucket of ice.

And I darted out of the hospital with tears blurring my eyes.

It can't be.
.
.

I can't deal with this grief!

I wish to feel that everything will be okay.

This is not rea..

It can't be.....

''Why?........"

My knees buckled beneath me

I lifted my teary eyes towards the night sky, there was not a single star.