The Enemy

"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you.

When I met you I was afraid to kiss you.

When I kissed you I was afraid to love you.

Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."

Oscar Wilde

~      ~      ~     ~

Travon's Pov

"Travon stop, my tummy hurts!!!"

Gloria giggled as i tickled her side, the sound of her laughter is music to my ears, I love the way her skin glows when she laughs, her silky brown hair messed up and falling over her beautiful face, the twinkle in her chocolate brown eyes when she smiles.

The feel of her soft skin, and her addictive scent of orchids and vanilla, she is so divine, she is an angel, my angel, my goddess, i would freeze time and trap her in my arms forever if i could, and never let her go.

I grab her face and lean down as i place a light kiss on her jaw, she locks her eyes with me and a smile stretches out on her plump lips, her chest rising and falling, i press my lips on hers and feel the blood rush in my veins. I can never get enough of her taste.

She instantly circled her arms around my neck and pulled me closer encouraging me to go forward, i grab her thighs as she wraps them around my waist, i shower kisses on her neck, face, and shoulder, i capture her lips again and brush my fingers lightly on her chest and bare shoulder, and untie the lace of her blouse.

I pull away from the kiss and the sight of her perfect round breast adorned by her black lacey bra barely helps as Im already on the verge of tearing her clothes apart and taking her right here right now.

With the little self control left, I refrain myself and push the wild thoughts aside. Ignoring the throbbing inside my pants which is now as hard as steel I gaze into her chocolate brown eyes.

"I want you so badly. But i don't want to rush things with you either."

A pout forms on her plump lips and i peck her lips.

"I love you Gloria."

"I love you-

My cell phones rings snapping me out of my so perfect dream.

I jolt up from the couch and frantically search for my phone inside my jean pockets. I immediately receive the call and press the phone to my ears. Guess that was a big mistake. Russel nearly broke my ear drums as he hollered on the other side.

First of all ruin my dream and now damage my ear drums as well.

"WHERE ARE YOU? In my office right now!"