I'm in deep shit!

GLORIA'S Pov

My trip to Milan has not been less of a roller coaster ride.

From the moment we met, my life has not been the same.

He seems to find me everywhere and it's so frustrating. And not to forget the fact that he keeps watching me with that intense look.

Those eyes. And it's intensity.

Breathe Gloria breathe.

I keep asking this question to myself over and over again, why is a guy like him so interested in a plain girl like me.

I'm not even interested in him.

So why? Does he think he'll win over me. Am i just another notch to his belt?

Is it just fun and game for him until he has me in his clutch and when he's done he'll toss me over?

..

I watched as Anne indulged herself in a conversation with the other guy who was currently driving us to the location for our dinner.

"So you live here in Milan or just on a visit?"

Anne asked breaking the silence as she must have decided to break the tension inside the car which was  so thick one could slice it with a knife. I mentally thanked her for the minimal distraction.

My thoughts were a complete mess. I felt dizzy, his cologne invading my senses and his irritatingly perfect long arms over the seat behind my back. Almost touching the back of my neck. I knew he had his eyes on  me. I could feel it.

I felt him move closer and immediately tensed up.

Breathe Gloria breathe.

"I've a business here in the city but i'm only here often, most of the time i'm just out of the city. "

Jack Dawson, was a tall, curly brown haired and earthy brown eyed handsome man . He had sharp cheekbone and model like features.

I noticed he was not speaking much..and seemed like a very calm person.

I could see from the rear view mirror that his eyes flickered to the back seat for a few seconds before he diverted them back.

"You guys seem awfully quiet for my liking."

He said flickering his eyes at the back seat again.

"We have all the time in the world. Besides she's not going anywhere."

Psycho answered beside me, i could feel him watching me with that intense gaze again.

Breathe Gloria breathe..

"I'm so sorry Jack I'm not much of a talker. Please don't mind me."

I replied nonetheless.

"I don't mind." His breath tickled my ear and i shivered at the contact. Jack chuckled at his friends comment probably not aware that i was completely tensed up at this moment.  I could just jump out of this car.

He was too close for my liking. My brain wasn't responding. To hell with him. I cursed.

I sat there not blinking, not breathing.

Breathe Gloria breathe.. He is just trying to get on your nerves don't give him that satisfaction. I gritted my teeth and fisted my hands.