First kiss

A kiss is a lovely trick by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

Ingrid Bergman.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Flashback

"It's been what six years since you and Grace have been together have you considered taking your relationship any further? "

"Well i'll be returning back tomorrow and i have big plans but it's a surprise. This conversation should be between us buddy. Alright."

I told my friend Sam as i closed the black velvet box in my hand. I'm going to propose her. I cannot think of any other women more perfect than her.
.
.

"No, No Grace my sweet Grace it can't be. No. "

"Sir we've found something."

The officer said as he held the object in his hand.

I felt my blood boil with rage. I would recognize that ring anywhere, because i had gifted it to him.

"Travon Wolf Hart" I gritted out as i fisted my hands into a ball.

I will kill him.

End of flashback

__________________________

Edmund's Pov

Travon Wolf Hart, the very sound of his name boils my blood.

He is the reason my sweet innocent Grace is not here with me today. She was my first love. And the only woman i've ever truly loved.

We had so many plans, she would start a small business and i would take her to meet my family.

We would start a family together and she would have made a great mother.

But all that was stripped from us.

That bastard Travon is responsible for everything.

God only knows how much i wanted to shoot a bullet straight through his brain and kill him with my own bare hands.

I will have my revenge.

And at any cost.

I will go through any length to make him suffer.

Brace yourself Travon because you are going down and you wont even know what hit you.

____________________________

Travon's Pov

After Clara left from my room.

My mind went back to her.

Again

Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her hair, her legs, her back, her hands, her voice.. Every inch of her body from her head to her toes.

How did a guy like me fall for a woman so hard?

Never in a million years did i think i would fall for someone.

Not only that but beg for someone's attention.

I have never sought any woman's attention.

Ever.

But then again Gloria is not any other woman.

She is BEAUTIFUL. Very beautiful.