Confession

"Your Strongest enemy
  is the ONE who knows
your weak spots."

-------------------------------

Author's pov

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anderson's Residence, New York 16:00 pm

It's a slightly cloudy day and Gloria is out shopping with her best friend Shelly who has been nagging to talk to Travon and face him up front instead of being a pussy.

And Gloria is slightly agitated by her non-stop nagging.

"You know what i think, you're just too scared to let him in. I mean you've been single for like forever. And now you're immune to love. And that girlfriend thing is probably just a publicity stunt. Famous celebrities do it all the time."

"I'm not scared of anything Shelly. And i don't care if he has a girlfriend i'm not interested in him." 

"Yes you are. It's so obvious. That guy is a dream boat. If i were you i would have banged him already."

Shelly told her friendas she grabbed a white stuffed rabbit.

Shelly knew her friend too well to accept what she was telling her.

She was trying to convince herself and Shelly that she wasn't attracted to him at all.

But she could see that it was quite not the case.

She had never seen her friend so worried and anxious.

Gloria raised her brows back at her best friend.

"You see that's why i don't like taking advices from you."

She narrowed her eyes at Gloria's statement.

"Excuse me miss. I'm an excellent advisor."

"Can we just not talk about this."

Gloria had been trying really hard not to let the image of Travon and his girlfriend disturb her mind.

Shelly had been searching for his face on the net when she found the picture and the headlines and showed them to Gloria.

As much as she didn't want to feel anything about it she knew deep down that the image of him with another girl or rather his girlfriend affected her very much.

She felt a lump in her throat and her heart was in pain.

"For someone who claims not to care you act like a very sore girlfriend who found out her boyfriend had cheated."

Her best friend could see through her facade very well.

They've been best friends for a very long time and she knew her like the back of her hand.

And she could see very well that it was affecting her a lot even though she was acting like she didn't care.

"Sweetie, you can't run from him forever."

Her friend said as Gloria scoffed and ignored her comment.

Gloria knew her best friend could see through her.

She just wasn't ready to accept that she was in love.

She was trying to convince herself that a guy like him had no chance to break a woman like her.