A broken heart

A Single thread of Hope is still a very powerful thing. .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anderson's Residence

Gloria's Pov

It's all over the tabloid, in the t.v, newspapers, internet, just everywhere.

The media and paparazzis have been swarming around our property like flies.

It is even impossible to get out of the house without body guards making a wall of protection around me.

I've been stuck inside the house afraid of being cornered by them if i walk out alone

Shelly has been busy with helping her brother prepare for his apartment the past couple of days.

It's funny how i used to relish the comfort and solitude inside my room.

Now i feel so suffocated

And every time i see those pictures it fuels my anger even more

The audacity of this man.

He is the culprit behind all my misery and he just walks around the house like it's no big deal.

He even looks like he's enjoying it which really gets on my nerves.

If it wasn't for him i would still be living a normal life

Mom had been silent on the matter some how. And it really confused me.

''You're boring a hole in your plate.''

Mom said as i realized i'd been staring at my untouched food for a while.

''I'm not hungry.''

I replied still picking at my dinner.

''How's Shelly? I've not seen her in a while.''

Why isn't she saying anything about the incident.

It's all over the news it's impossible that she hasn't seen it yet.

She always keeps herself updated for the news around the world.

So why is she acting so normal?

''She helping Kevin settle for his new apartment, he got a job offer in Vietnam, Shelly told me he's planning to move out once he completes his course.''

''That's wonderful. He has potential, it's no surprise he made it in Vietnam.''

I nod my head in reply

''Honey, i'm hosting a grand party next week and all my business partners, social elites including Mr. Grimani's family will be present. You can invite Shelly too if you want.''

I stared at her confused

So she really hasn't seen any of the news??

No one in the office has told her??

Or is she just choosing to stay ignorant about it

Her logic is out of my understanding

''Sure mom, but what's the sudden plan for?''

I ask trying to keep up the conversation

"You'll know later honey, it's a special occasion.''

''Sounds like it's going to be a big event..''

''Yes it is, i've hired the best party planner in the city. It is after all my party.''