Breakfast with the Casanova

Gloria's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank your golden stars that i'm your licensed driver tonight. I'm so pissed at you. Just look at yourself."

I fired at a drunk and half conscious Maria with frustration as she groaned from the backseat.

Although i doubt she'd remember anything tomorrow.

I tried to concentrate on my driving as well as to keep an eye on her.

Because she had been making me stop the car at the most inconvenient places to throw up.

Not to mention its 02:00 am and i'm feeling like a zombie out of the grave.

I'm in dire need of sleep and i would have been, peacefully inside my suite, on my comfortable bed if it was not for this drunk girl forcing me to accompany her to the damn club.

I swerve the car and take a right turn.

God.

*

*

The moment i parked the car at the resort's spacious parking lot, it occurred to me that i had no clue where Maria's residence was and decided to let her crash at my room for tonight.

I mentally awarded myself for not tripping on my heels.

After laying her down on the bed i cleaned her face with a wet towel and changed her out of her clothes into a comfortable nightwear.

After placing an aspirin with a glass of water on the table beside her, i slipped on a loose white shirt and flopped down on the bed next to her.

It was not long after i've closed my eyes, i heard the front door open and soft footsteps approach my bed, i felt the duvet being pulled up to my chin and heard mom whisper goodnight to me as she kissed my temple.

But i was too tired and drenched to speak and not to mention already half asleep.

Then she walked out of the room and closed the door.

*

*

I woke up in the morning around seven, and to my dismay my back was hurting like hell.

I find Maria dead asleep in the same state i left her last night after changing her clothes.

Her situation resembled to that of a soldier who came home from a fierce battle, sleep deprived.

I grab a clean towel from the closet and head to my bathroom.

After the shower i decide to take a walk around the pool area and give a last glance at sleeping Maria before i walk out and close the door behind me.

Nearly half an hour later i come back to my suite and find the lady is still sleeping.

.

.

I walk to the bed beside her and lean down to her ear.

"Good morning sunshine."

She whined and threw me a punch which i dodged.

"Wake up, and take the medicine or else you're going to regret it."

"Go away mom let me sleep in peace."

She replied as she waved her hand hysterically motioning me to go away.