Prologue.

12 years ago

Armando

"Can you smell that?" I asked my friend Enrico.
"Yeah...rogues! Come on we have to tell your father"
"You go ahead. I'll be right behind you."
"What are you thinking? Armando you haven't shifted yet, you can't take on rogues on your own, you'll get killed!"
"Then I'll remain hidden,now go! Hurry up"
"Fine,don't do anything stupid"
Enrico started running back to the pack house to call my father.

Time to shine. I can take on a couple of rogues, I'm not a kid anymore.

I followed the scent deeper into the forest. I stopped when I saw a woman, probably in her early twenties walking into my territory.

She's not one of us,she must be the rogue!

I watched as she continued to walk into my territory. I decided to follow her, observing her. She suddenly stopped to look up to the sky as she took in a deep breath.

"Mmm. Come out, come out wherever you are!" She shouted.
"I can smell you. Show yourself!"

"What do you want?" I shouted from the tree I had climbed.

"Awww. Are you scared? I won't hurt you. Come out and I'll answer you"

I dropped from the tree and landed behind her.
"I'm over here! Now answer my question before I kill you"

"Oh my! What an attitude you have and what makes you so confident?"

"I will have you know I am the next alpha so show some respect and leave my territory!" I snapped getting upset at how she was undermining me.

"Oh,you're alpha Savio's pup. Well my day just got better."

"Leave before I kill you!" I could feel the anger building inside me.

"Make me. Little boy. You've got some guts going against a hybrid"

Hybrid!? Well whatever, I can still take her.

"We don't have all day little pup"

"Oh you're going to regret calling me that!" I charged towards her, trying my best to shift but only my fangs and claws came out but I continued anyway. I threw myself at her in an attempt to slice her throat but she caught me by the throat in one hand and my fangs and claws shifted back to normal.

"For a moment there I thought you wouldn't do it but you proved me wrong"

I was clawing at her arms trying to get myself free.

" Oh quit shaking,I'm not letting you go. Savio has himself a brave pup. I'll give you that"

"I suggest you leave while you still can" I snapped at her

"You're right. I have much better things to do." She scratched my cheek with her free hand and threw me to the ground.

"You're not evil,you're weak" I spat looking her straight in the eye still on the ground.

"You don't seem to learn,do you?"

"I don't take lessons from cowards like you. You don't scare me. You're an abomination and a disgrace."

"That's enough from you!" She snapped " I'll show you an abomination." Suddenly she was floating,her eyes turned completely black and she was surrounded by dark clouds.
"What's wrong pup? Cat got your tongue?"

"You don't belong here! Get out!"

"Then neither should you." She slapped her hands together and as she slowly pulled them apart a ball of energy was forming. I tried to get up but for some reason I couldn't, my body was numb.

"It's too late to run now little one!"

"I swear I'll kill you with my bare hands." I barked

"Con questo potere,prendo cio che ami di piu!" (With this power, I take what you love most). She said and threw the ball at me. I felt it hit me but it didn't hurt. I suddenly felt dizzy,my vision was blurring, I could move but moving hurt.

She came down to where i layed powerless on the ground and grabbed my chin with her hand so I was looking straight into her eyes.

"Twas nice meeting you.... Alpha." She laughed and that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

A/N:
Hello Dear reader! I hope you liked the prologue. This is actually my first story hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote,comment and share.
Yours truly
~ Grattatino~