Chapter 6

After lunch Enrico and I went back to my place. We walked through the halls and into the TV room.

"Action or horror?" I asked Enrico.

"Too bright for horror so.. action"he replied.

"Alright" I took out my flash drive from a small cabinet in the room, plugged it into the flat screen TV on the wall,put on a movie,walked over to a couch and dropped in it as the movie started.

"Good movie,what's the title?" Someone said as we were halfway through the movie. I turned around to find Raul standing in the door way.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Not long, about five minutes" he said.

"Are you going to continue watching from there or are you going to join us over here?" Enrico asked him.

"I'd love to join you but I'm here for mi fratello."(my brother)

"What's up?" I asked him

"I need your car keys"

"Why?"

"Because big brother I'm stealing your car for a bit."

"What happened to yours?"

"I took it for servicing and that'll take about 3 days, so I thought I'd steal yours."

"Where are you going?"

He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh." Too many questions Armando. Just gimme the keys"

"Fine" I said digging into my pocket for my car keys as Raul walked into the room and stopped behind the couch I was in.

"Now was that so hard"

"Raul, I swear if you scratch-" I said threatening him but he cut me off with a wave of his hand as he took the keys from my grasp.

"I know I know, you'll slaughter me and feed me to the fish" he turned around and was heading to the door when he stopped inches before the door frame, turned around and let out a low chuckle.

"If you must know brother, I'm going to treat myself today."he said

"Knock yourself out" I said and he left the room.

I turned my attention back to the movie that was playing.....
A few moments later I heard someone open the door and I turned to see viola and her friend.

"Hey Enrico" viola said waving her hand.

"Oh hey...you alright?"he asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Oh by the way, this is my friend Melanie." She gestures towards her friend and the girl waved.

"So are you also looking for me?". I asked

"No, I'm here to watch a movie with my friend" she walked upto the TV and stood in front of it.

"No!!" I heard Enrico shout.

"Viola the movie is almost done,just please move away from the TV".

She crossed her arms and cocked her head to one side." No"

"Can't you go watch it in a cinema or something?" Enrico asked

"It's sold out and it will be airing in the next ten minutes and I don't want to miss any bit of it and besides, Armando you have a TV in your room, so go watch from there."

"Fine. Have it your way then." I got up from the sofa and viola ran towards me and threw her arms around me in a tight hug. She pulled away and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you. You're the best"

I smiled." I know, I know. Enrico are you coming?" I asked seeing he was still seated and very comfortable might I add.

"Nah.... I want to see this so called movie" he answered.

I shook my head chuckling "might as well join the party."

We all sat down and got comfortable as we waited for the movie.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Heyyy!
So yeah this was supposed to be uploaded yesterday buuut...yeah it took some time to finish up but at least it's earlier than usual 😂..

So hey if you're reading this let me know where you're reading from and what your thoughts are 😊.

Hope you stick around for the rest of the book❤️.

See you at 9pm CAT my Gattino's❤️🥀

~Grattatino~

~