Chapter 8 - Pills,Potions and hocus pocus 🧙

"So what you're saying is that you're going to try random spells and potions on him.?" Raul asked Cedric.

"Well I'm not going to use any random spells or potions. That could be dangerous." Cedric replied.

"So what's the plan?" I asked. We were in Cedric's basement though it was more of a sorcery room because it's shelves were filled with potions, and alot of books.

"Well, for starters hold this." He handed me a cup with some purple liquid and Raul who was sitting on a bench next to me got up and walked to other side of the room.

"Are you feeling anything? Weak? Dizzy? Nauseous?" Cedric asked me.

"No,"

"You sure?"

"Affirmative."

"Well whatever's in there is making me feel all of that." Raul spoke. "What is it anyway?"

"Oh it's a dilute solution of Aconitum." Cedric answered.

Where have I heard that before? Aconitum? Aconitum? Aconi-

"Wait I'm holding a cup of wolfsbane!" I blurted out.

"Exactly,"

"You know you're supposed to revive my wolf not kill it right?"

"Yes, I know that. I just want to set a clear picture of your situation so I can know what and what not to do."

"Oh, okay."

"Here, drink this".he said handing me a glass of some clear liquid.

"Uhh, what's this?"

"It's an elixir. Don't worry it tastes just like water. Now drink it."

"Fine." I drank the liquid.

"Do you feel different?"

"Uhh....no,"

"Ok that didn't work either, good part is I've got a lot of tricks up my sleeve."

"I just hope one of them actually works."

"Oh one will definitely work for sure."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So after a series of pills, potions and a bit of hocus Pocus I was still well broken.

"This is bigger than I thought" Cedric said.

"No doubt there Sherlock" Raul said.

"I guess this is where I give up."

"Not quite."

"What do you mean Cedric?"

"I have one more method but it'll take some time and I'm going to need your blood."

"How much of my blood?"

"Not much, just enough."

"As much as I despise needless, I think I'll manage."

"Good, you just stay put."

"Yes sir."

I rolled up my sleeve waiting for Cedric to come back with a needle.

"Now this might hurt, like a lot, but don't worry, the pain fades immediately."

"Okay."

"You ready?"

"Cedric I'm not a kid, just do it whenever you feel- arrghh!" He sank the needle deeper and filled the syringe with my blood.

"Done. That's all for now"

"You sure?" Raul asked

"It's enough. You can leave now, Armando I'll keep you posted."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Raul and I walked out of the house and settled in my car with me in the drivers seat.
I started the car and drove us home. Raul had already gone into the house and I was about to get out as well when my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hello, Mr. De Niro, we have an issue that requires your immediate attention."

It was my secretary and she was panicking.

"Alexa, relax, breathe." I said trying to calm her down.

"How bad is it?"

"On a scale of one to ten, fifteen."

"Alright, I'll be there soon."

"Yes sir." I cut the call.

Well, at least I know what I'll be doing the rest of today's afternoon.
I better get there soon otherwise, Alexa is going to have a breakdown.

His Lost SoulOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara