1 - Jeopardized

Men's eyes, glued to me as I slowly pour liquor into small shot glasses

Men's eyes, glued to me as I slowly pour liquor into small shot glasses. I had one thing, and one thing only on my mind. Get an invitation to Mr. Lorenzo's penthouse. I didn't bother learning his first name; he was an easy target, and I've done this a million times.

A dribble of spit wetting my lips as I slick my tongue across the middle of both lips. "Don't get too cocky Val. You have an easy sting, weasel your way into his fuckin-"

"Fucking house, I got it, dick." I shut off my earpiece, disconnecting my only way of communication with my bitch of a partner. I knew I was going to get into some form of trouble, but I preferred that than listening to Austin's constant ramble. The thought of my parents still thinking I need a partner, enraged me. I was very much independent.

Picking up the liquor filled tray, I clacked my crimson red high heels across the hardwood floor. The ear-deafening music only slightly distracted me, but I could see the horny, perverted fucker from a mile away.

Men glared at me from all directions as I made my way to a V.I.P booth, Mr. Lorenzo's V.I.P booth.

My fathers mafia had always been a prize possession for him, in fact, he payed more attention to his mafia than me. Once I was old enough, my father trained me to become the woman I am today; as much as I hate him, a small part of me thanks him for turning me into this cold-hearted bitch. I go through men like I scroll through apps; without a care in the world.

He had recently sent me and Austin on this mission, to retrieve Mr. Lorenzo's files, in his safe, which was heavily guarded, at his penthouse. And that's exactly where I'm going to go.

Rolling some mint gum in between my teeth and tongue, twirling my hair with my right hand like some bitch while carrying the tray with my left hand; I giggled seductively, and loud enough so Mr. Perv can hear me.

He immediately tilted his head to glare at me, instead of the half naked stripper grazing her ass along his cock. My high heels slamming the floor to the beat of the music, popping a large bubble from my gum, I placed the tray down.

"Shots?" I bent down over the table, showing off my side, which was hugged by a blood red dress, tight enough to fit a teenager.

"I don't see why not." His low gruff voice caught my attention as he sat up and fixed his dress shirt cuffs. If I wanted an invite over, I needed to seduce him somehow, and I knew exactly how. The stripper stood up and walked off after collecting the money that she earned for dancing.

"Why don't I....help you?" I stood back up and untied my tall ponytail hanging at the back of my head. My 'hair' fell down to my shoulders, as I tilted my head to the side, waiting for his reaction.