27 - Birthday

"Mmh, fuck

"Mmh, fuck. This shits so damn good." Alessandro rolls his eyes back and sucks like his life depends on it. I lean back and chuckle breathless. "Thanks, my mom taught me."

"I fucking love popsicles, how'd you learn to make one from home?" He takes the length of the popsicle up and down his tongue slowly.

"That's a secret I'll never tell. I'm taking my moms recipe to the grave." I cross my hands over my heart. My heart is beating quicker than usual, which doesn't surprise me, considering I ran with Alessandro this morning.

"Alright," he looks over to me and nods slightly, "Romano is coming from his friends house in about," he flicks his wrist to see his watch strapped around his skin, "two hours. We'll shower and begin making his birthday dinner. I'll pick up his car and park it out back. Do you mind gathering everyone so we can surprise him?"

I nod and throw the popsicle stick in the trash before taking my ponytail out. "Sure, how would we go about this though? Jump out and scream happy birthday when he enters or?" My eyebrow rises up in question.

He shakes his head, "don't know yet. When everyone's here, we'll talk about it. Have you figured out what you're going to get him? He's turning twenty. Two-oh." He shows his two fingers and shoves them in my face. I push him back and roll my eyes.

"I got him a Rolex and an escort with an expensive hotel room. I've never been an escort, so this is going to be fun!" Alessandro's face falls.

"You're not going to be an escort for my fucking brother, love. If anyone, you'd be my escort, and not for one fucking night." His gaze darkens.

"Relax, I'm just joking. I'm not his escort. Though, I'm willing to give him a birthday kiss. Maybe even more than one." I throw him a wink and kiss before leaving to the upper level of the estate.

I could hear him scoff as I make it up to my shower. My door slams closed as I grab myself a pair of underwear and a blood red dress, exposing my cleavage. My god, I'd look absolutely gorgeous, but I can't take the spotlight from Romano.

I throw the dress on my bed and grab a less revealing one, coloured in sage green. Turning my shower on, I climb in and bathe my body before leaning back and sighing heavily.

The dinner a few nights ago was fucking plastered in my brain. His hand down my thighs, his words falling into my ear, the heat of his body on mine. It's all overwhelming. And hot.

My eyes snap shut as the water cascades my breasts. My nipples harden with the water droplets sliding down each breast.

"Fuck." I whimper and begin lathering my brown head of hair with shampoo, then conditioner. My head leans on cold wall once I'm done.

Fuck, I am absolutely exhausted.

Turning the water off, I step out and dry myself off before fitting myself in my underwear and sage green dress. My hair falls to my shoulders once I unravel the towel drying it off.