16 - Competition

"Did you and daddy Alessandro fuck yet?" Austin utters through the phone

I snort, "Fucking hell, Austin. No. And we never will." He chuckles and smiles at me on FaceTime. "I miss you, it isn't the same without you." Frowning, he speaks out quietly.

"I know, I miss you too. Alessandro has a sister, she's amazing, and he also had a brother. His brother is like, in love with me, which is adorable, and did you know Alessandro reads?!" I find myself speaking fast.

"Bitch, no. How am I supposed to know that. I've never met the man." He scoffs and unwraps a chocolate bar.

"Yeah I know. Also, there's this guy. Uh, Alessandro's sister's bodyguard. He got me flowers and asked me out to dinner." I whisper.

"WHAT?!" He spits out the chocolate in his mouth. "Why am I just hearing about this?! Is he hot?!" He yells, grabbing the phone and pulling it closer to him.

I laugh and try to muffle it, due to it being two in the morning. "He's attractive, yes. But, remember, I'm here to be a bodyguard, not fall in love."

He rolls his eyes, "bullshit. We need to hook up with some men soon. Don't be that bitch who tried to focus on herself. That's so selfish. We need to double date and shit."

I shake my head, "that's not what I said. I'm not focusing on myself. I'm just...I don't know, busy to be falling in love."

He pauses, and clicks his tongue. "I am so fucking close to finding your location, sending a whole ass man to come deepthroat the fuck out of you."

My eyes widen, "how would you find someone like that?!" He grins, "I know some people. They can really work you out if you'd like." Winking, he places the phone down.

"Thank you Austin, you're really helping out." I threw in a tone to make sure he knows I'm being sarcastic.

He smiles and sighs. "I really want to see you. It's so boring here. No one with daddy issues, no one who has horrible sense of style, and certainly no one with a big ass like yours."

"First of all, I wouldn't call it daddy issues, second, I have great style, and third, thank you, I know my ass is huge." I stand up and twirl, giving him a good look of my ass.

"Oooh girl. No wonder you have two men head over heels for you." He cheers me on.

I sigh and shake my head. There has to be a way I can see Austin. I might die if I don't. "Hey, why don't we meet up tomorrow. I can make Alessandro come with me, so I'd still be doing my job."