5 - Jealousy

"I don't know how to say this but, my friends are complete dicks

"I don't know how to say this but, my friends are complete dicks. They're also insanely horny and love to fuck around with any girl they see. And with you in that...outfit, I'm sure they'll have their eyes on you. Just warning you." Alessandro slowly pulls up to a club, around the shady areas that nobody really goes to.

Turning my head to face him, I scoff, "I can take care of myself. Around what time are you going to be done with this little get together. I don't want to be seen with you."

"Hm. Around 10, maybe 11 PM. It's 4:30." He reply's and spins the steering wheel with one hand. His other hand stayed resting on his lap, occasionally getting rested on the gear stick.

That little 'hm' of his made my blood boil. Whenever he opens his mouth, I get a huge urge to slam his head onto the steering wheel and shove the gear stick down his throat. Just me?

"Can you park any slower?" Rolling my eyes, I turn my head back to the front. A scoff escapes Alessandro's lips before he finishes parking in front of the club.

"Y'know, you don't have to be a bitch every other hour you're awake." He suggests and opens his car door. Walking out, he slams the door behind him and walks over to my side. Before he could open my door, I open it myself and walk out, swaying past him without even making eye contact.

I hear a soft chuckle leave his lips as I make my way into the entrance of the club. Stopping suddenly, I turn my head to see if he's close by.

"Alessandro, I would appreciate it if you went any slower." Sarcastically I cross my arms and frown. "Calm down, I'm coming, God." He scoffs and walks faster.

Once I let him go in front of me, I start following him, resting my hand on the gun secured by my waist. "Alessandro!" I hear someone shout from the other side of the room. My eye widens as I see a bunch of men waving at the two of us from a table.

I could already tell there were some dicks and some normal people. We began walking over to them, getting horny and filthy looks from men all around. Even women.

"Damn Alessandro, who's she?" One of the men raise their eyebrow and pick at their toothpick in their mouth. Alessandro scoffs and moves so he could show me off. "This is Valentina. She's my new bodyguard. Don't get comfy, she'll be gone soon." His eyes drift to me, lifting his side lip into a smirk after turning back to his friends.

"Cool, I'm Carter. I'll introduce you to everyone." One of the men stand up and extend their arm for a handshake. "Great, thanks." I immediately switch my mood.

"Okay, so! Here's Ryan." he points to the man who made a comment the first time he saw me. "He's a man whore." Carter whispers, making me giggle a little.

"Fuck off Carter." Ryan rolled his eyes and sipped on his scotch while Alessandro sat down. Carter made his way beside me to introduce me to people more easily.