7 - Walk

Fluffing my hair with my dry towel, I walk out of my bathroom

Fluffing my hair with my dry towel, I walk out of my bathroom. I threw the semi wet towel on my bed and opened my closet to find something to wear. I was only wearing a bra and some underwear at the moment.

After scanning my closet for quite some time, I found a long sleeved grey top with a collar and some grey sweats. I first wore the sweats, then placed the shirt on my bed, walking back to the bathroom. I began brushing my hair before someone knocked on my door.

Sighing, I dropped the brush on my counter and made my way to the door. Opening it, I had just realized I'm wearing nothing on top, other than a bra of course.

"You forg-"

"AH HOLY FUCK-"

Alessandro stood at the door with my two heels in his one hand. Romano was behind him, covering his eyes with his hand and hyperventilating.

"Uhm, you're going to need this back." Alessandro kept strong eye contact with me, not once looking down at my chest. "Thanks." I nod and take the heels out his hand, closing the door behind me.

"DID YOU SEE THAT?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAW! I think I'm going to pass out, hold me." I heard Romano shout and collapse into Alessandro's hands through the closed door.

Laughing, I throw the heels on my bed and put the shirt on. I didn't mind that they saw me in a bra, I'm just glad I wasn't fully naked.

To fit with the outfit, I put a gold necklace on. Grabbing an elastic, I tie my hair up and put on white low top converse.

Taking a breath, I open the door and check to see if Alessandro and Romano are still there

Taking a breath, I open the door and check to see if Alessandro and Romano are still there. To my surprise, Alessandro was knocking on Bianca's room, right across from mine.

"She's not in there." I lean on my door and cross my arms. He turns around and faces me. "Where is she?"

"I don't know, but she isn't in there. I knocked on her door a few times before. What do you want?" I raise one eyebrow.

"Nothing. Where are you going? I'm not leaving the estate?" Alessandro faces me with his whole body. "Nowhere you need to know." I stand up tall and walk away, brushing my shoulder on his chest.