21 - Club 🌶

"Very funny, Alessandro

"Very funny, Alessandro. Where are we going next?" I scoff and buckle my seatbelt. Alessandro smiles and starts the car.

"Well, even though it's you're day off, you still have to protect me," he starts. "And I've decided on going to a club. Now, I'm going to be doing some things at the club. Intimate things."

I cock one eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"Yeah. There's a bathroom in the room where I'll be seated. You can hide there and wear earplugs or something. Whatever you want." He shrugs and begins to drive out the parking lot.

"Okay, woah. I'm not going to be hiding in the bathroom while you fuck someone. That's not what I'm fucking here for." I protest and shift my body to face him.

"Love, I don't mean to piss you off. If you have a problem with it, just don't protect me. Quit your job." He grins and side eyes me slightly.

"You know I can't do that."

"Exactly. So you can just wear earplugs and think about something else while I'm at it. Or, you can get off to our noises. Whatever you want." A wink is what I receive, and I'm just speechless.

A few seconds go by before I open my mouth. "You're going to fuck some bitch at a club, and I'm going to hide in the bathroom? Can't I stand outside or something."

"You have to stay in the room, darling. I'll give you two options. One: hide in the bathroom with earplugs. Or two, my personal favourite: take the bitches place and get off on our noises." I knew he was bluffing, but his tone made me rethink things.

"W- no- wha- Alessandro, stop." I shake my head and pinch the bridge of my nose. "I'm getting annoyed with your sudden horniness. What is your problem?!"

He chuckles again, "you're my problem. When will you understand that the things that are happening between my legs are your fault? Will you finally understand when I get on my knees for you? When I whimper your name? When I murder another man for looking at you wrong?" He mocks, but seems serious.

"Please tell me you're joking. I hate you. You and I both know we'd never have any type of relationship. I mean, imagine! You and me?!" I cackle. "You're nothing but a worthless piece of shit that'll die soon. By me, of course! You wake up every morning thinking that you'll mean something to the world?! No! God no! The world is still the same with or without you. You're nothing. And you'll always be nothing."

He goes quiet. "I was only joking." He shakes his head and chuckles softly. "That's new."

I felt a small bit of guilt, but what did he expect? We hate each other. He's my enemy for gods sake. Does he want me to be nice.

"Y'know, the offer is still up, whether you fucking hate me or not. I'd love to see you squirm under me. Or on top of me." His soft tone made me grow more impatient. At this point, I won't even with him.