19 - Bookstore

"Oh how I despise you, Valentina

"Oh how I despise you, Valentina." He grins as i'm standing on the other side of the table.

"Oh how I despise you, Giovanni." I'm using his own phrase against him, and he's still smiling. Yet, he's eyeing me down, un-phased. His eyes travel from my eyes, to my chest, to my thighs, and back up.

"Sleep well?" He sits back in his seat and places his book down, darkening his gaze. Dear god, floods of last night activities fall into my brain.

I passed out, slept in Alessandro's bed, then asked him to change me. He didn't. Then I fell asleep again in my room, in his clothes.

"Just fine. You?" I raise one eyebrow and twist my tongue at the roof of my mouth, which was slight opened and waiting for his answer.

He crosses his arms over his broad chest and slowly takes his lower lip into his mouth, bites it softly and looks over at me. "Slept like a teenage boy. One of the best nights I've ever had."

I don't even know what that means.

"Great to hear." My teeth grind as he picks up his book and sips his coffee, forgetting my existence completely.

"Anyway." I notice Romano on his phone beside me, and Noah on the couch, watching something on his phone.

"I was thinking you'd go somewhere with your father today. I would love it if Noah and I had our date today. It's gorgeous out." My mouth curves into a smirk as Alessandro drops his book and looks back at me.

"Wait, what? Date!" Noah jumps up and drops his hands on the back of the couch. "You want to go today? I mean, I'm great with that, but, Alessandro." Noah stands up and walks over to me.

"Ohhhh shit. You're on your own with this one, Angel, see you later." Romano bites into his apple and leaves the kitchen with a chuckle.

Austin would be jealous, but he's like a best friend to me. I hate to say it, but I still have to choose Austin over Romano, he's like my brother.

Actually, don't think about that. I won't choose. I'd rather jump off a cliff. Valentina, what are you thinking about.

Your dumbass just put yourself in a risky position and you're thinking about jumping off cliffs? Get back into the conversation.

Dumbass.

"No. We're busy." Alessandro snaps at Noah. Noah just rolls his eyes and looks at me. "Do you want to go on a date with me? Like, I'm formally asking you. When this dick leaves with this father, would you like me to take you out on a date?"

Alessandro raises one eyebrow and furrows both not a second later. His eyes are fiery and his jaw is clenched. Motherfucker is pissed, I like it.

"Of course." Honestly, I hate leading Noah on, he's a great guy. I don't think I'm using him to make Alessandro jealous. Not that Alessandro would be jealous, but I feel like I'm being an asshole.