01 || Worst Birthday Ever

I knew this day was coming

The day my almighty boyfriend cheats on me. And you know what sucks? I'm a hundred percent hotter than this chick.

"For fuck sakes, you should respect the fucking hoe code!" I yell at the brunette underneath my now ex- boyfriend.

"And you, this shit of a relationship is over!" I scream at Devin and he winces, pulling out of the jaw-dropped brunette. Come to think of it, his dick isn't even that big-- it's NOT BIG.

"B, wait, stop packing your things," he grabs his boxers off the bed, sprinting towards me as I throw all my stuff out of his nasty drawer.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" I hiss and he winces again, this time.....out of fear. "How long?" I motion to the brunette.

"A while now," his voice cracks. "Before graduation," he sighs. "I swear, I was going to stop--"

"I am so done with your excused life!" I snap, "and I'm done being a puppet to you and your nasty Cameron friend!" I yell, remembering the time Cameron told me to play girlfriend in front of Liz-- a girl I just started working for, just to make her think he's happy. Well he can fuck off, Liz and Aaron are relationship goals.

"I was never happy sharing you with Cameron--," he starts, following me towards the door. "you know that,"

"You're such an expired dick!" I hiss, grabbing my phone from my purse and ordering an Uber.

"Brittany please," his voice cracks. His voice actually cracks. So fucking unbelievable.

"Do you know what's more stupid? The fact that you were the first guy I let into my heart after--" I almost say the words, but I backtrack. "I loved you Devin, I really did.....and well, that's that," I sigh as the Uber gets closer to me.

The motherfucker actually attempts to move closer to me and the next thing I know, my left hand does its own thing, leaving him with a red swollen cheek. Yeah, that's just about right.

The Uber driver helps me put my stuff in the trunk. The moment we're both settled, he asks me where I want to go and the first thing I blurt is West's Residence. He looks at me for a moment and then I finally understand his sudden countenance.

"I'm his girlfriend's friend," I wouldn't say Liz and I are friends, but yeah, we're getting there.

That seems to ease the weird look on his face as he finally kicks the ignition. From the driver's mirror, I can see Devin arguing with the brunette. I don't know what I feel, pain, regret....I just don't know. At this point, I just want to beg Liz for a place to sleep, that's all.

◈◆◆◆◆◈◆◆◆◆◈

I'm standing in front of Liz's enormous and beautiful house and I ring the bell. Aaron West doesn't know who I am....so he might as well mistake me for a paparazzi. I can only hope that Liz gets the door, that way I don't have much explaining to do.