37 || A Heart Like This

"Just take me to bed already will you," I laugh, biting his ear as he groans

"Just take me to bed already will you," I laugh, biting his ear as he groans. '"I've missed you," I kiss his lips. "I've missed everything," I tighten my thighs around his waist. He drove me home from the party right after congratulating Aaron and Liz, and answering a couple of questions from some annoying reporters.

"I want to take my time," he thrusts his hips into me and then I feel his super hard erection poking at my center. "I want you to beg for it," he bites my neck and I moan. "I want you to need it," He coos, using his leg to open the door to his enormous bedroom.

"You look so sexy in suits," I suck on his ear lobe and he chuckles. "You should wear suits all the time,"

"Okay, okay, that's not what I meant," he chuckles.

"I'm serious you look sexy in suits," I giggle as we both fall on his king-sized bed.

He hovers over me, running his long fingers on my chin, staring into my eyes, like I'm his entire world.

"I love you so much," he mutters, hazel eyes focused on my lips. "I'm still sorry, you know," he whispers. "About that night at the parking lot, I'm just, it shouldn't have gone that way,"

"Nick, hey," I tilt his chin so that his eyes lock on mine. "let's forget about that, it's all behind us, okay," he nods.

"You know, the accident," I gulp. "After the car fell into the ditch," I shut my eyes, memories of tht night, filtering into my senses, but they don't bring pain though, they bring some other weird feeling. "Rose, she got out, and she was going to leave me to die, and then......."

"Bri, you don't have to--"

"No, no, I have to okay," I lock my fingers in his hair. "She was going to leave me there, but then a huge truck was coming, really speeding and that was the last time I saw her," I heave a sigh of relief as I finally let the words out.

"Jesus," he sighs, a tear drop from my eyes and he cleans it off with his thumb.

"I know you want to ask something, go on," I tell him and he nods.

"How, how did you get out?" He traces my neck line.

"I don't know, I think I woke up a couple of days later, and my Mom was yelling at me, it all went downhill from there," I smile painfully as I remember the sound of her voice.

You finally killed her, you, you finally killed your sister.

"But you know what?" I smile to myself. "I don't care, I have you, Ava, your Dad, My Dad, Tyler and of course, Zac,"

"You didn't mention Justin," he teases, his finger poking my belly.

"Your brother is a pain in the ass," I say and he laughs.

"Yeah, I couldn't agree more," he laughs, his eyes locked on my lips. "I wanna kiss you, B," He murmurs, his husky voice heating my core.

"I'm all yours," I whisper, sitting up slowly as he hooks his fingers behind me, ripping my dress off, slowly.