26 || Happy Birthday, Crazy

"I'm just going to pretend that you didn't just ask me to skip school and bring Tyler with me," I hear Justin as he enters the living room with his best friend

We won the game against Chicago last week. Bri sent me insane videos of her, for my eyes only. We also had the most mind-blowing sex ever when I stopped by her place. She didn't want to leave the bed, neither did I. But I had a hungry dog at home so I had to. The past week has also been filled with these annoying press conferences, rumors about me being in a relationship with a new record breaking Model, AKA Bri. I'm falling for her, and I can't stop myself.

"I'm just going to forget about school and watch some pretty good TV," Tyler says and I hear the shuffling of the couch and small pillows. I wonder what Tyler thinks about me and his sister. And honestly, I'm not sure I want to find out.

I'm out in the living room, an apron and pancakes in my hands when Justin laughs at me.
"You know you play hockey and all that, but you're more Mom than Dad," Tyler snorts beside him. "I'm gonna go get Zac," Justin runs off go get Zac, leaving me with his best friend. Fantastic.

I can't look at Tyler for like a minute. When I finally do, I intend to say something but he beats me to it.

"I know you're fucking my sister," He states matter-of-factly. Way to start the conversation, Ty.

"I——"

"And that's okay, because from what I gathered, you are the most levelheaded person on the team," He continues. "Li——Bri is amazing, and I would really appreciate if you don't hurt her," He sighs. "She's been through a lot,"

"Um.....yeah, I gathered a little," I sink in my seat and he chuckles. It's kind of a pained sound.

"A little?" he laughs, sarcastically. "You don't know shit," he sighs. "When Li——Bri was um......17, My um......twin sister....she ah.....she locked her in her room and disguised as her and went to senior prom Bri finally got out and went to prom only to find her dressed and looking like her and kissing her boyfriend, and not just that, she also took Bri's spot in every damn thing that night," Tyler sniffles, and I know this story isn't going anywhere but bad. I want to stop him, but I also want to know more, so I shut my mouth.

"Prom was over and they began to drive home, it was um..... probably eight or nine, they got in a fight, Rose—— my twin sister grabbed the wheel, and their car crashed," he swallows, "And electric pole on the highway," His eyes screw shut. "I watched Mom blame Bri for what happened, I watched Bri isolate herself, in and out of therapy, these horrible panic attacks, she'd cry so much, hold onto me, Dad disappeared for a while, it was all messed up." He sighs. "She's been through a lot man,"

"I don't know what the hell you're doing with her, I just hope it's worth it," He attempts a smile.

Well.....yeah.

"It's her birthday tomorrow, she'd really like a cake, a couple of lilies and she's also like to play with bubbles," Tyler smiles, this time, I just hope it's for real.